𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕠 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟘𝟜.𝟙𝟟.𝟚𝟘𝟘𝟙

~𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

"

What do you mean!?" You yelled, not believing what you had heard.

"I mean what I said. I'm not picking you up, if you want to help me out that badly you can come to the Santa Lucia station on your own." Ghiaccio replied.

"DAMNED ASSHOLE! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO GET THERE ON MY OWN!? DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE A FUCKING DRIVER'S LICENSE!?"

"THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM! YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT IT THROUGH SINCE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING, YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"CHOKE ON ELSA'S STRAP, BLUE BALLS!" And with that, you hung up on him. You hadn't realized everyone at the train station was staring at you, well the things you said were too 'vulgar' for someone your age.

Now, the actual problem. How are you supposed to get to Santa Lucia station?

Taxi is the only option. Well, perhaps not. It's time to use your magic.

You walked outside of the train station and waited for a while. There weren't many cars at the moment, which meant it could take a while.

You took a deep breath and began crying. Loudly.

Most people just ignored you or glared at you. Not everyone is kind, although a few minutes later, a woman noticed you. She walked up to you and tapped your shoulder.

"Oh my, are you alright, dear?" She asked. Her violet eyes staring at you in pity.

"No...Uncle was supposed to bring me to mama and papa but uncle left me here..." You said, sniffling between words.

"Your uncle? Perhaps he's around here and maybe he lost track of you?"

"Uncle told me to 'rot here' and left..."

"How shameful...Where exactly are your parents?"

"Um...Santa Lucia station..."

"Well, that is quite far...Say, my wife and my brother will be here in a couple of minutes. How about we get you to Santa Lucia station?"

"R-really? Thank you!"

You stood up and hugged the woman, she hugged you back with a sweet smile.

And just like that, you got your ride.

The woman had short white hair with white skin, she was an albino, she was wearing a black button-up with a white skirt and black boots.

A few minutes later, a car arrived and stopped in front of you both. The woman stood up as she held her hand out towards you, you grabbed her hand as she opened the car door and helped you get inside. A 15-year-old boy was sitting in the back seat, surprised at your existence.

"Uh...Miss Valeria...Did you and older sister...Adopt?" He asked.

"No, they're lost so I want to bring them to their parents. That's fine with you, right, dear?" Valeria asked.

"Of course! where exactly are their parents?" The woman sitting at the driver's seat asked.

"Santa Lucia Station." Valeria said as she got in the passenger seat and closed the door. Her wife only nodded as she began driving to your destination.

"So, what's your name?" Valeria asked.

"Um...It's [F/n]..." You muttered.

"Ah, nice to meet you, [F/n]. I'm Valeria, the lovely lady driving us is Alessia, and the boy sitting next to you is Luca."