𝔸 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟘𝟜.𝟙𝟟.𝟚𝟘𝟘𝟙

~𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

ou watched Bucciarati through the window, he had the key in his hand, he seemed to be searching for something. You had been waiting for Prosciutto and Pesci, though you couldn't find them.

You sighed as you looked over to your phone, they were supposed to be here before you but they were nowhere in sight.

Stupid-ass brat-

Where are you two? The popsicle I brought is melting.

-Prosciutto

We're here. Right outside the train.

Stupid-ass brat-

I got here before y'all even tho I left late...The fuck?

-Prosciutto

...We had some difficulties. I have to close the phone now.

You put your phone back in your bag and continued staring at Bruno. Until he grabbed a turtle and left.

Wait...A turtle?

The fuck is he going to do with a turtle?

You pulled out your Gameboy, which you hadn't played with for a while, you just picked your favourite game and began playing.

Time passes quickly, which you realized when people began screaming outside, not to mention how your height began growing. You looked at yourself in the mirror just to realize you looked more like a teen. You were taller and your hair had gotten longer too.

You sighed and used an illusion to change your looks. You could've just spawned your fake mother here, but you looked older and two separate illusions at one time took more energy.

You walked outside of the cabin you rented, you kinda had to get a private one to make sure Bucciarati or any of his minions couldn't find you. The illusion you had made you look like some innocent kid, which is what you were aiming for. You kinda walked around aimlessly until you found one of your precious teammates.

"Mr Pesci!" You yelled out, the poor man turned around with a confused expression, the 11-year-old he knew wasn't there, it was some random teenager instead. 

"Who...[F/n]? Is that you?" He asked.

"Mhm. I changed my form, wouldn't want the enemy recognizing me. Also, why are you using your stand?"

"It's hooked on the air conditioning button just in case one of them figure out what's happening."

"Alright, where's Mr Prosciutto?"

"He's- Huh?! One of them fell for the bait!"

Pesci reeled in the poor soul who got attached to the hook with a grin on his face. A loud noise came from the other side of the door.

"Wonder who it is..." You muttered.

"Whoever it is, they're a human being that weighs 68 kilograms, time to reel this sucker in!" Pesci said.