𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟘𝟡.𝟛𝟘.𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟠

~[𝔽/𝕟]'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

I looked into the mirror, a smile on my face.

'I look so cute~' I thought. Was I wrong though? Of course not. I'm the cutest kid out there.

I had two options, the first being a mid-thigh length light yellow dress with a poofy skirt. (Or whatever you want to call it.) It also had a turtle neck and it was sleeveless, the dress had white floral designs all over it, and with the dress, there were knee-high white socks.

The other one had a white button-up and a light yellow vest, with a matching tie. It also had mid-thigh length light yellow shorts and knee-high socks. Just like the other one this also had white floral designs on the vest and the tie, and some on the shorts.

I obviously chose the first/second one. I mean sure the other one would make me adorable too, but this one caught my eye.

'Should I go for loafers? or mary jane's?...' In the end, I ended up picking the loafers/mary jane's

I walked towards my dresser and pulled out 2 gloves. The first pair being long enough to almost reach my shoulders, it was a pair of light yellow lace gloves with floral designs, they covered my fingertips well even though they were made lace gloves. The other pair was the same, just shorter, reaching my wrists, they also had ruffles at the end which was cute.

I picked the first/second pair and then grabbed a yellow eyepatch with white floral designs on it.

"Looking good~" I giggled as I twirled around in front of the mirror. 'Wonder how surprised Mr. Nero will be when he realizes I'm a stand user.' I thought, then shrugged and grabbed a light yellow bag with cat ears and shoved some things in it. Totally not a gun. And a knife. Of course not, I'm harmless.

(Travis watching from hell: What the fuck)

~𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

[F/n] stepped outside with their bag in their hand, a smile on their face. There was a car waiting outside for them. [F/n] opened the door and stepped inside the car they gave the address to the driver, and just a second later the driver began driving.

Although [F/n] is confident, they were nervous about something. They need their acting to be perfect. They don't want anyone to find out their actual personality.

They stepped out of the car when the driver stopped. [F/n] looked up at the building, which was tattered and practically abandoned. Well, that's how it looked on the outside at least. [F/n] started walking towards the building, and when they got inside they were immediately stopped by 2 men.

"Leave. This isn't a place for children." One of them said. [F/n] just smiled and gave him the invitation.

"An invitation...? Huh. Alright, then I suppose you can go inside." The other said with confusion in his voice.

"Thank you~" [F/n] said and walked inside.

"You think that was a good idea? I mean are you sure they're a traitor as well?" One of the 2 idiots whispered. "Who knows. Don't judge a book by its cover I guess." The other answered.

~𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

You looked around before spotting the bdsm skyscraper sitting around a table with 8 other people around it. And surprisingly, they were all in suits instead of the usual stripper outfits.