𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕤

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟙𝟘.𝟘𝟙.𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟠

This sucks.

You had gotten prepared for this, but like an idiot, you forgot your fucking pills. Sure it's not a good idea to gulp down pills every night when you're 8, but it's the best way to sleep.

It was currently 3 am, and you had only slept for half an hour at best. You didn't have your eyepatch or gloves on, nor your foundation which means everything you needed to hide was shown.

You got off your bed and unlocked your door. You stepped outside, looking around to make sure no one was there. You walked down the stairs, not noticing someone was already there. You walked towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. Though being a child, you could not reach the cupboard.

"What are you doing?" You heard. You turned your head towards the voice quickly to see the Michael Jackson wannabe.

"I was getting a cup of water. That's all."

He didn't say anything as he took out two cups and gave one of them to you.

"Uh...Do you have any sleeping pills?" You asked.

"Why would you need that?"

"I have Insomnia." He seemed a little surprised, though he nodded and left to get what you asked for. You stood still. You had made sure your hands weren't visible, and your left eye was closed. A while later he came back with a single pill.

"Here. This should help."

"Thank you, Mister!" He didn't answer as he drank some water. You put the cup back and ran back towards the stairs. "Good night!" You yelled as you ran up the stairs and went to your room.

You stepped inside the room and locked the door. You laid down on your bed and popped the pill in your mouth. You cuddled Mx. M, and a few minutes later you fell asleep.

-

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟙𝟘.𝟘𝟙.𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟠

You were standing outside. Waiting for Melone. Since you didn't have any spare clothes, you were wearing the same thing as yesterday, though you had a yellow coat on to hide all the dried blood on your clothes. You couldn't shove in spare clothes in that small bag, and no. You mostly definitely weren't going outside in your onesie.

You're an impatient person. So waiting outside for some guy with a foot fetish was annoying.

Really annoying.

'When is that weirdo going to get here?!' You thought as you kicked some rocks on the ground, you had Mx. M in your arms and a pout on your face. Looking cute is important even when you're pissed off. Well for you, at least.

"[F/n]!" You heard. You turned your head towards the new voice, just to see some guy with lavender hair and a weird-ass superhero suit. Oh never mind it's just Melone.

"Hello! Are you Mr. Melone?" You asked with a sweet smile.

"Yup! Ready to go?" He asked, spinning the car keys around his finger.

"Mhm!"

You both walked towards the car, more like ran. Just you though. You couldn't keep up with anyone in the team, I mean obviously, you can't. You had tiny legs while they all had long legs for some reason. You both got in the car, Melone in the driver's seat and you in the passenger's seat.