𝕋𝕨𝕠 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤

[L/n] Fake Last Name

[M/n] Fake Middle Name

-------------

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤, 𝔽𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

𝟘𝟡.𝟚𝟡.𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟠

~𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧~

The child stared at their closet, trying to pick out what they would wear to their trip to Italy. Well, mission. But whatever. Their eyes landed on two outfits.

For others, it might be easy. But for the little kid...This was a very difficult decision. They must make a grand entrance, just going there in some baggy clothing isn't a good idea, they have to look good. For themselves, not for anyone else.

The first one was a pastel pink dress with lots of ruffles and bows. It had short puffy sleeves. The dress also had a turtleneck collar, the ends of it being covered with ruffles like the rest of the dress. A bow on the back of the skirt, on the ends of the sleeves, back of the collar, and of course a bow that goes on top of the head. There were knee-high white socks with bows on the front, accompanied by pink mary jane's with bows on them.

'Cute...' [F/n] thought, then eyeing the other outfit.

This one had a white blouse with a stand-up collar and Ruffles and pink shorts, just like the other one this one had knee-high white socks and the same pink shoes. Of course, this one had bows too. On the front of the socks, on the shoes, on the back of the shorts, on the end of the sleeves, and a pink bow that goes on top of the head.

[If you wear a hijab, then you can imagine the first one with long sleeves and a longer skirt, or just make up a more appropriate version.]

'That one's cute too...'  [F/n] thought. Though in the end, they chose the first/second one.

After they put the outfit on, they made their way over to the dresser, searching for a pair of gloves and an eyepatch matching the outfit. They found a pink heart-shaped eye patch. It had white ruffles at the ends of it, also a smaller white heart at the middle. They threw the eyepatch onto their bed as they searched for similar gloves. And they found what they wanted, a pair of pink gloves they were pretty simple, just having white hearts at the top of the wrists. They walked over to their bed, putting the gloves and eyepatch on. Then they looked at themselves in the mirror.

"Aw~ I just got ten times cuter!~" [F/n] jumped in joy, they went skipped over to their vanity grabbing a pink and white heart-shaped ring and a normal pink one with a white stripe in between, and just a normal white one. They put the white on their left pinky and the heart one on their middle finger on the right hand, the other one on their right thumb.

'What else...?' They thought. Though before they could decide,  they heard a knock on the door. "Young Lord/Lady, it's time to go." A familiar voice called out.

"Right! Coming, Andre!" [F/n] called out, hurrying out of the room. They saw Andre smiling at them when they stepped outside, Andre picked up the little ball of joy and used his stand to get outside. [F/n]'s parents and sister were standing outside, next to the black car.

"My dear [F/n]...You're leaving for how long?" [M/n] asked as she kissed them on the forehead. "It could be years, honestly. That bastard got rid of all the information you could find about him. It's probably impossible without joining Passione." [S/n]  answered a hint of sadness in her voice. "Lady [S/n] is right. Though... I do hope you come back as quick as possible." Andre replied.