Chapter 6

Timothy and Cassandra, their names, Damian had been told, were both very interesting people. 

Cassandra was a fierce warrior, who was the epitome of silent but deadly. She rarely spoke, and if she did, it was rarely in arabic. With Timothy's help, she has been teaching him english and sign language so that he could better communicate with her. 

Timothy seemed to be a very awkward person in general. He was always drinking that unhealthy beverage, coffee, and rarely slept. It was not heathy. Damian had made it his mission to keep the older boy alive, but only for his own purposes, of course. He certainly didn't like Timothy. Definitely not. 

There was also another woman, Oracle, she was referred too, that spoke to his trainers through a comm. She was always very intellectual and reasonable, which Damian found quite admirable. 

All in all, his training had gone well the past 4 months. 

Except, he supposed it wasn't really training, was it?

He didn't learn to fight more, beyond basic self defense, like he'd been expecting. 

No, instead he was taught english, art, and something Timothy called "Family Training."

He watched many movies and TV shows about families and love and loyalty. He enjoyed many of them, if he was being perfectly honest, and looked forward to those days often. 

He couldn't help but wonder why this was his training, though. Surely, this was not what Mother and Grandfather expected?

Fortunately for him, he'd get his answers the very next day. 

"Damian?" Timothy asked, crouching in front of him. 

Damian looked up from his sketch pad, where he'd been sketching a butterfly he'd seen outside. "Yes?"

Timothy bit his lip, looking unsure, and glanced back at Cassandra, who nodded once. 

"Would you like to meet your father?" he asked, and Damian froze. 

He'd always wondered about his father, asking Mother all the time who he was, what he was like, things like that. 

She always answered the same way. "Soon, my son. When you can best me in battle, you will know."

He still hadn't defeated her, so his knowledge of his father was none. 

"You... You know my father?" he asked, blinking in surprise. 

Surely... Surely it was a trick? How could Timothy and Cassandra possibly know his father?

But. They'd also never lied to him as of yet. He didn't think they'd lie to him about this. They weren't the types. 

"Yes." and then they told him everything. 

Damian was shocked to learn that Timothy and Cassandra were actually his siblings sent on a mission to get Damian and bring him home, where 3 more siblings and his father were waiting. 

But it was the good kind of shocked. Not the bad. 

"May I meet them?" he asked, wishing silently that the answer would be yes. 

"Of course, Dami." Timothy said, "That's why we told you. It's time to go home."

"Little brothers," Cassandra said with a sweet smile, "We must leave now."

The cabin the three had been staying in was ash by the time the League of Assassins arrived. 

Talia surveyed the wreckage and growled. 

"Find them."

Meanwhile, Damian, Timothy, and Cassandra were standing in front of the manor, about to enter. 

"Master Timothy, Master Damian, Lady Cassandra." Alfred greeted, opening the door. 

"Welcome home."

...

Yes, this is the last chapter. Part 3 of this series was always supposed to be short and now we've reached the end chapter mark.

After this, there are 2 more "main" stories to be written.

1. Steph's story and how she came here
2. The falling out of Damian, Cass, and Tim joining the bats.

Don't expect those two stories for awhile, because I have no computer to write on currently.

Anyways, thanks for reading this part! Stay tuned for a bunch of one shots and the next stories!!!

🄴🄽🄳 🄾🄵 🄿🄰🅁🅃 🅃🅆🄾