Nail Polish is a great way to Bond

"-And then he started talking to me like I was an idiot! All 'Miss Brown, college is very important to your career' and blah blah blah. Like, duh, Mr. Teacher man sir. Obviously I know that. I might have an accent but that doesn't make me stupid." Steph ranted, aggressively sticking the brush into the dark green nail polish container, frown set on her face. 

Jason scoffed. "He's wrong anyway. You don't need college to succeed. Plenty of people become super successful and some of the greatest minds in history didn't even graduate highschool!!" He held out his hand, allowing her to begin another coat on his freshly painted fingers. 

"Exactly!" she waved her arms around, almost smacking a jar of the liquid, had Cass not grabbed it a second before. 

The two glanced at the raven haired girl, causing her to smirk. "Stupid teacher." 

Steph gave her a high five in response. 

"What... Are you doing?" a small voice said from the doorway to the den, causing the group to smile widely and turn that way. 

Steph held up the nail polish. "Gossiping & pampering." 

Damian blinked, confused. 

"Come, join." Cass said, patting the seat next to her. 

Damian slowly walked in taking a seat next to his older siblings. 

Cass kissed his cheek as Jason ruffled his hair, causing the child to blush and hit their hands away. 

"Which color do you want?" Steph asked, "I'll do you next."

Damian surveyed the colors, taking them all in. 

He looked up, meeting the happy eyes of all his siblings individually before finally answering. 

"Red."

Steph grinned. "Good choice."

Damian beamed.