Introduction to Music: A Lesson by Jason Todd and Stephanie Brown

TITLE: Introduction to Music: A Lesson by Jason Todd and Stephanie Brown

Jason and Stephanie had kidnapped Damian.

And it was honestly going a lot better than she'd expected it to.

Okay. Fine. They didn't kidnap Damian. Just... forcefully contained him. Alfred was on their side, though, so it's okay and nobody can be mad!!

Besides, it's for the greater good. The greatest of all goods.

Damian had to learn about music. It was crucial to his development as a somewhat normal kid.

Plus, music is awesome. Why wouldn't they show him the ropes?

...

"Alright, Damian." Jason says, pushing his brother into the comfortable leather chair that sat in front of the large tv. "Prepared to be wowed."

"Preparing." Damian responded dryly, taking a sip of the tea Alfred had brought them.

Stephanie grabbed her computer and pulled up the slideshow. "Feast your eyes on beauty."

Damian rolled his eyes, but listened as the slide show began.

The first slide said: Introduction to music. A lesson by Jason Todd and Stephanie Brown

Damian nodded his ascent, and Stephanie grinned, clicking a button that made the slide fade out into the second one.

The second slide said: Home Free with two different pictures of 5 men standing on a stage and singing. Damian laughed when he read what Jason had written under the title. It said, -Because Stephanie is a weirdo genius* that insisted we use photos. Under that, was a list of info about the band, and under that were 5 songs.

"Alright, so." Jason started, clapping his hands. "This is Home free. They are an acapella country band. Which means they don't use instruments, only their magnificent voices."

"They're amazing!" Stephanie said, "And super popular, as they should be. Here, listen to one of their songs!"

She went to the song on the far left and clicked it, nodding when it started to play. The video started with the band logo, and the title of the song: Thinking Out Loud/Let's Get it On. One of the band members was leaning against a building and sang out the first chord in a high voice.

Stephanie paused the video, and dramatically put her hand to her head, pretending to faint.

"This is Tim Foust, who is known for his remarkably wide vocal range covering 5 octaves and his bone vibrating bass notes." Jason said.

Steph unpaused the video.

Damian listened attentively as the song played, nodding along to the beat. They went through all 5 songs, and by the end, Damian could certainly say he was a fan.

They were pretty good musicians.

Stephanie clicked to the next slide.

...

The Third Slide said: Taylor Swift with 3 pictures of a sassy looking blonde woman. Under the title, it said: -Aka: The Cat Queen. She's the best

"This is Stephanie's favorite, I take it?" Damian speaks up, before either Jason or Steph can say anything.

Stephanie winks, while Jason looks affronted. "Excuse YOU!!" Jason says, "I LOVE Taylor. I am a Swifite and PROUD OF IT!!"

"What, pray tell, is a Swiftie?" Damian asks.