Acknowledments

This is it guys.

The final chapter of BATTLE SCARS.

Now this isn't the ending just yet, I still have many many things to hash out and ideas to write. Tim has to get therapy in some way, shape or form, after all.

Thank you to all the lovely readers, commentors, and voters. I appreciate you very much.

I hope the ending of this part was to your liking, because it is certainly an ending I loved to write. It was a tad bit bittersweet, but we all know what happens in Train Wreck and the following, do we not? So of course they got their happy ending. Obviously.

I think my favorite part about this story was all the quotes. It is quiet fascinating to scroll through all the ones Goodreads has, so if your like me and that's entertaining to you, I 100% recommend. I will definitely be writing in this format again, mark my words.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but each chapter did have a certain theme with the first and last quotes.

The first chapter: Scars
The second chapter: Greif
The final chapter: Healing

I thought it was poetic, and I regret nothing.

Anyway, I'm not sure when the next part of the series comes out, but I promise I will eventually get to it.

Have a wonderful day/night, and if I don't see you again before New Years, then Happy 2022, and may 2023 be much much much better.