Ch. 1

This is already written completely, so you'll get an update every day. It's short, but it closes up some loose ends that I need out of the way to continue on with the fun stuff.

Mostly fluff and I have no regrets.

.........

"Let's go, get up and around, it's a new dawn and a new day!! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!” Jason yelled from the bottom of the staircase.

“Master Jason, if you would please not shout.” Alfred chastised, appearing in the room. 

Jason just grinned, “Sure, Al. I won’t do it again.” 

Alfred raised an eyebrow before, finally, nodding his head. “Thank you. Now please, go rouse your siblings by going to their rooms. You’ll have far more success that way.”

“Right you are, Alfie. I’ll go do that right away.”

Jason soon reached the top of the stairs and began the long trek down the hall to the bedrooms, where his sleeping siblings resided. 

Dick wasn’t home, as he and Barbara had moved in together and lived in a nice house near Old Gotham. They’d started sharing a home sometime before they got engaged, and had been happily living there ever since. 

“It’s the perfect spot!” Babs had said when they’d brought it up, “It’s near Wayne Tower, The Clocktower, and the GCPD Headquarters. Amongst other things.” 

“The house is gorgeous, too. I can’t wait to show it to everyone.” Dick had commented. 

But, that was months ago, and Jason had learned long ago that he shouldn’t live in the past. 

The next room was Jason’s, of course. But he was obviously already up, so he walked right past it. 

Duke was across from Jason’s room, and when Jason knocked on the door, it was opened almost instantly. “Oh, hi Jason.” Duke muttered sleepily. “How are you this morning?” 

“Fantabulous, Dukey! How’s your's?” Duke muttered incoherently in response, causing Jason to laugh and shake his head. 

“Alright, sleepy head. Go on downstairs. Alfred has breakfast ready.” 

Duke nodded and soon disappeared in the stairs direction. 

Beside Duke’s room was Cass’s. Jason didn’t even bother knocking on that one. He knew that Cass was already downstairs. She’d been with Alfred in the kitchen when Jason had woken up. 

Across from her room was Steph’s, who was also gone. After Tim and Cassie had left to get Damian, she’d enrolled in college. She hadn’t lived in Wayne Manor long before that, only a few months, and had only moved in because Barbara had moved out of the Clocktower and hadn’t wanted Steph to be alone. Nevertheless, Stephanie would always have a home at Wayne manor, and would be visiting soon for Fall break. 

The next room was Tim’s, Jason’s new favorite brother. It hadn’t taken long for Jason to claim Tim as his patrol partner and new favorite. Only a day since he’d been home, actually. It didn’t matter that Tim wouldn’t depute as a new hero, with a new costume and name and everything, until a few weeks from now. He would still be patrolling East End and Crime Alley with Jason. 

Tapping the door lightly, he heard a male voice call, “Come in, Jason.” So he opened the door.

Kon lifted a finger to his lips in a shushing motion, nodding to the still sleeping Tim, Greta, and Cassie. Jason smiled, nodded once in return, and whispered, “Get them down for breakfast by 9:30, kay?”