EPILOGUE

Many years later...

In a distant rural estate with wonderful trees, hills, massive field of land, and a flourishing beautiful garden, a certain pair held a house warming. Those from different places near and far came to rendezvous altogether to commemorate a memorable event like the old times.

Guests arrive upfront at the welcoming doormat, Ethan greets each person as they walk into his and Jackson's newly him renovated home. It was a bit of a hassle to be able to invite all their friends and relatives, but they managed with considerable effort to show up.

Whilst Ethan is busy acknowledging newcomers, Jackson busies himself to tend to those who came early. "You've got an amazing house," Noah complimented as he appreciates the cozy interior. The structure was a combination of blood, sweat, and tears. Purchased as an averaged sized building transformed into a larger property by the hands of a married couple and occasionally hired workmen. A spacious main foyer with all sorts of seats, amenities, and decor. High ceilings with a second-floor loft, the entirety was an amalgamation of modern contemporary themes and personal touches. Potted house plants were nicely scattered everywhere, watered, and taken care of by a certain guy with a green thumb. "Looking good, love with you did with the place," Brad grins as he stood beside his own husband.

"Ah thank you so much!" Ethan beams, flattered indeed from the praise of their effort.

Eyeing the smaller, Ethan thought he should say something. For a moment, he hollers Noah over for a brief second to which he could speak to him more personally. In a more secluded area away from others and chattering, a sigh escapes, "hey Noah... I just want to thank you again so much for helping me. I really don't know how I could repay you for your generosity that time," a small frown makes way to Ethan's face.

Noah shook his head, "It's okay, I'm very happy to help a dear friend. I understand the struggles you and your dad along with the worrying stress."

"Though, you need not pay the entire medical bill on my behalf," Ethan retorted.

Once again, Noah shrugged it off, "like I said, I'm more than joyful to lift the inconvenience of those who are close to me, especially in dire situations such as that. Obviously, I don't want you deal massive debt after experiencing a near death," Noah reached out to fumble his hands with Ethan who's eyes soften with understanding. With a sudden lightened shift, Noah excuses the rising tension, "Anyways, we should head back, I'm sure they'd love to converse and share wonderful stories like we used to!" He smiles. Feeling content, Ethan subsides into a calmer demeanor as the two return to the main living room where most have settled on the sofas enjoying the lively atmosphere.

Honestly, he senses an emotional nostalgia at the dight of all his old friends in a mixture of new. Yet it may have taken a bit of uncomfortable and awkward points for a few particular relationships due to high school history to recede, it all began to run smoothly later on. James, Felix, and Kate interacted with others such as Carla, Kyle, Kyomi, and many more: Albert, his dad, and even Jackson's mother. Despite having a sour impression at first, she had realized her wrong doings and expresses sincere apologies to Jackson, promised to accept and mend the connection.

A merry smile plastered on his face as he groups with them and Noah.

-

"You have such a beautiful garden," Annabel, looked among the backyard's alluring appearance that was thriving with amazing greenery. Professionally tended plants, decorated bushes of flowers, and such made the entire surroundings look like a fairytale; carrots, lettuce, strawberries, grapes, roses, dandelions, all sorts.

"Oh thank you Anna," Jackson chuckled who was picking up extra vegetables for the food Ethan is going to use.

"Very 'flowery' of you," of course Damian wouldn't miss a chance to tease his friend, but Annabel gave a light elbow to his side making him wince, "ow..." he pouts, rubbing the spot.