~10. No sexy-time..~

Half way through the drive, Cate began moving in her seat again and not even two minutes after, she opened her eyes.

"Hello, beautiful." I sang and caressed her cheek with my fingers for a moment.

"You want me to drive again?" The woman next to me asked, while sitting up straight, ready to sit behind the steering wheel again.

How did she get up within the blink of an eye?

"No, no. How did you sleep?" I turned the car around a corner and took a stop at a red light.

Cate reached out for my thigh again, squeezing it and taking a quick look behind her to check on Dash, who was still fast asleep in his seat.

"You would make a great mom." The blonde added and focused her eyes back on me, expecting an answer.

To be honest, I never really thought about being a mom, sure as a kid I played with my dolls, pretend I was a mom and was happy with that, but to actually carry that responsibility would be... maybe too much? Or maybe it would be beautiful? For sure scary as hell.
Cate was the perfect mom. Dash was so happy to see her again and it just looked like she had everything under control. But me? Kids seemed to like me and I played with them, but was I able to take care of them?

What if I would, at any point, be alone with Dash and he falls down some stairs and hurts himself? How would I react? Could my brain be smart enough to know what to do? Would he die?

"I don't know." I swallowed and pressed the accelerator, to drive past the traffic light.

"It's okay, there's no need to rush anything, baby." Cate leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I love you." She grabbed one of my hands and kissed the back of it.

Fucking hell I loved this.

"Love you too." I added and we drove along the street.

Seriously that's what I meant, when I say I loved Cate. She was caring and not rushing anything. My feelings mattered to her. What I thought mattered to her and that was good to know. To feel wanted.

The faith meant it good with me, otherwise I wouldn't have found her. It was still surreal tome that Cate really wanted me and that this was not just a dream or a parallel universe in which everything was possible now. Sometimes I was just curious, where I would be in maybe a month or two or maybe a year, just to see if I changed or if something bad happened to me. Luckily I couldn't do that, otherwise I would go crazy, more than I already was.

The last hour of driving went by pretty quickly, I just got some bad cramps, which did suck honestly, but it would be fine. It was not that easy to hide it from Cate, but I believed to have made it.

Finally I drove onto the property and parked the car.
Cate stroke my thigh once more, before she got outside the car and to the backseat, to pick up her son.

Within a few seconds I grabbed Dashiel's suitcase, closed the trunk and walked after Cate into the house. Meanwhile hiding the frown in the darkness. I guessed, the clothes needed to be washed and Cate was anyway busy tucking her son in, so I could as well put the clothes into the washing machine. This would definitely give Cate less work and she was allowed to relax already, if she wanted to.

In the bathroom I unpack the clothes and threw them into the washing machine. Did it makes sense to wash them now? I mean I won't stay up for three hours, or would I? Well I could stay up, so she did not have to do it in the morning. Settled then.

With my hip, I pushed the washing machine closed, grabbed the suitcase and turned the light off in the behind me. Quietly I turned around and out of nowhere the blonde pushed my body against the wooden door, while she pressed her lips onto mine and immediately entered my mouth with her tongue.