~33. Halloween.~

Cate's POV*

"Mooooms?" Dashiel called out for Bea and me. "Are you ready?"

I chuckled, "He definitely is impatient."

"Seems like he got that from you." She joked and I watched her through the mirror with a cocked brow.

"Oh be careful!" I warned and turned around, facing Bea, who was seated on our bed.

She looks gorgeous. Gosh, I am lucky.

"Mommyyy, Mamaaa?" Dash yelled again, making the dirty blonde haired woman opposite of me chuckle.

"I think we should go." Bea rose her brows and attempts to stand up.

I wanted to help, but she shushed me away and managed to get up from the bed with ease.

"Where's your costume?"

"I'm a ghost." Bea showed me the white fabric of her t-shirt.

"I see. No white face?" I giggled.

"Nope." She stated.

"My little ghost, won't put on a mask?" My voice came out sarcastically and Bea shook her head.

Okay, I may have known it, so I bought her the pink cat hat, cause it was adorable on her. Yesterday, we all went to buy a costume for Dash and we may have chosen something as well. In my opinion, Bea should have taken the vampire one, but she didn't want to dress up at all, in the first place. But I guess a long white shirt will do.

For me, halloween is a fun holiday, but I don't need to dress up, however it's the first halloween for Dash, without his father and he was the one who always threw himself in a costume and did all of this. So, I tried my best to find a funny witch hat, some dress and spooky lookin' gloves.

All in all I did a great job, anyway, I walked over to the bag and pulled out the pink wool hat, with ears.

"I thought you wouldn't want to put anything on your face, so I bought this." I hold it in the air and showed it to Bea, whose face showed a lot of surprise.

"You did not!" She laughed out loud. "The pussy hat!" The woman squealed in excitement.

"The pussy hat." I sighed with a smile on my face.

"Gimme the pussy hat, I'm gonna put this on every year, until we have someone small who wants to wear it instead." She spoke and left me speechless, when I threw it over to her.

Did she mean kids? Did Bea mean a new baby? Is she ready to talk about having kids? No way-

"You okay?" She brought me out of my train of thoughts, while standing in front of me, with a worried expression.

I nodded, "Of course I am."

Bea knitted her brows, "You sure?"

"Yes, darling." I smiled and straightened the pink hat on top of her head. "And you look beautiful." My pointing finger tapped the tip of her nose.

"MOOOOMS" Dashiel screamed again and walked into our bedroom.

"Baby, what is it?" I asked the boy and catch him standing in a Superman like pose in the doorframe.

"Can we go? Annabelle and her mom are waiting." He asked, impatient.

Before I could answer, Dash spoke again, "Mama, why aren't you wearing a costume?"

Bea switched her gaze, "I am. Look," she pulled a little on her shirt, "I'm a ghost, who's dressed up as a cat."

"A cat-ghost?"