~50. Finally.~

*Bea's POV*

~four years later~

"...Common we are already late, pumpkin!" I called out for her.

"Mama, don't embarrass me!" She sighed and a soft chuckle left my lips, at her obviously annoyed remark.

"Emma, your mom started this and I couldn't just stop. But seriously we need to leave! Your mom is waiting!"

My daughter walked into my view. She wore the cutest blue, knee length dress and a matching hair band, which hugged her hair perfectly. Her light brown waves fell perfectly down her back. A basked filled with flower patterns in her hand.

I knitted my brows in adoration, "My sweet girl... you look so pretty!"

My eyes became watery.

"Mama, don't cry!" Emma said and approached me.

Her little arms flung around my legs. "Your makeup!"

A chuckle left my lips and I reached my hand out. "You're right, shall we go outside?" I oppressed the tears.

The four year old nodded eagerly and placed her hand in mine. We exited the guests room and walked along the hallway. It was strange. I had imagined my mom would be here, but she wasn't. She would be immensely proud now. However, I hadn't thought I would walk with my daughter one day, simply because I never expected to have one, but she was the reason I had to look forward. All my kids and Cate, of course. They are my everything.

So we stopped at the the patio doors of our house. Light curtains limited our sight, still warm and bright sunlight managed to shine through them. I gazed down and in that moment, Emma rose her gaze and flashed a gorgeous smile.

"You look pretty mama." My girl spoke and stroke along my long whiteish dress.

"Do you think mom will like it?" I questioned and Emma nodded convinced.

"Mommy will love it, cause you look sooo pretty!" She smiled and played with one of the sewed on flowers.

"There you are!" Reached a voice from behind me. "You've been taking ages!"

I turned around and there was Angelina. She wore this blue, greenish, ankle length satin dress, with thin straps. Golden features decorated her look. Earrings and bracelets.

"Sweetie, would you get ready and walk outside on my command?" Emma nodded. "Perfect sweetie." Angelina began to fix my hair, even though she had done that only a few minutes prior in the guests room.

"My hair looked fine." I chuckled.

"Now it does." The brunette said and fixed even more about my look. "Okay, go." On command Emma stepped outside and soft music began to play.

I exhaled quickly, "This really happens, doesn't it?"

Angelina stepped in front of me and smiled, "You look beautiful, everything is perfectly planned and your fiancé is waiting outside. Oh and Dashiel and Emma are your little flower kids."

"Dash as well." I pouted and was about to cry. The picture of both of them throwing flower patterns, was too much.

"No crying until you see Cate." She lifted my chin up and I nodded agreeing.

"You're right..." I spoke and again the image of my children being my flower kids creeped back into my mind. Tears threatened to escape. "Have you seen them yet? I haven't seen Dashiel."

The brunette nodded. "He looks just as pretty as Emma." Suddenly, the woman kneeled down and lifted my dress up. Her fingers pulled something up my leg until it reached my thigh.