~30. Therapy..~

Tw: therapy XD, some mentally ill thoughts?

Two days ago, Cate accompanied, Sarah, Evan and me, for the shopping tour and guess what, we all found an amazing outfit for me and Cate. I know usually we have designers that provide us outfits and we wear them and so maybe someone buys it bla bla bla. However, the first thing I actually knew was that I wanted to buy my outfit and keep it, because to me it's something special. Regardless if I win or not, I would like to keep the dress and maybe sometimes look at it in my wardrobe and remember the day. I don't know if it makes any sense, but to me it does and that is the only thing that matters.

Anyway.

After the very long shopping tour, we said our goodbyes to Evan, cause he had to get back to his girlfriend.
Holland and Dashiel spent some time at home together and I was so thankful she kept an eye on him. Of course, I don't mind taking our boy with us, but I think he wouldn't have liked it and after Cate assured me Dash would not have enjoyed it, I was relieved, cause I was indeed right.

I mean we were walking around a lot, cause I mean I wanted to find something I really wanna wear and not just something everyone will be wearing, but at the same I don't wanna be too much of an eye catch. Yeah.. kinda complicated. But eventually we found a cute shop and there was this funny Lady, called Stephanie and I fell in love with her style. It's so chic and smart, just perfect.

Cate eventually found a suit and the lady immediately showed me a dress, which I fell in love with, without a single doubt. It's actually black, and you will think okay... wow a black dress congratulations, but it's seriously cool. So the dress is long and there are these little details, which will glitter purple and like green in the right light and it was just wow. The cleavage is reaching down pretty deeply, but it's not too wide open, so my whole chest falls out. The straps on my shoulders are not too thin, which means there's not gonna be to much weight on a tiny spot on my shoulders. Oh, and I do not need to wear a bra, because one is sewed in. The best part: it has pockets!
And well, my shoes... I'll be wearing flat ones, obviously, there's wasn't going to be a discussion about that, neither with Cate than with me. I may be stupid in some situations, but I still wanna be able to walk at least a wee bit.

Now to the better part: Cate. Her suit, looks so amazing. It's a white one and it has a similar glittery sparkly detail, in the right light. Underneath her jacket, she's not wearing a thing, which honestly looks so hot. Her cleavage looks stunning, but I mean that's nothing new. This woman could literally wear a trash bag and still pull the look off and be the hottest person in the room.

Regardless of the very long shopping day and a million times of asking Sarah about what she'd be wearing, she did not want to tell me. I was literally annoying her the whole time and she did not grow weak.
I eventually gave up after hours of trying and well, that was pretty much what we were doing. The past days we were only ever out of the house and somewhere, which was exhausting and not gonna lie my knee didn't enjoy it either.

Much better is the way we five spent our morning and half of our afternoon so far. We all lay on the couches in Sarah's house and watch some movies, of course something child friendly, cause Dash is here too.

It couldn't be any better.

I'm laying in between Cate's legs, with my back pressed to her front and her arms protectively around my body, which made me feel so loved. It's amusing, that Dashiel is not really shy with people, when he knows them for a couple of hours. Right now he is leaning his head against Sarah's arm and it's the cutest thing ever. Sarah would be a great mom, but right now she's a great aunt and that's okay, cause not everyone wants kids. I get it, they can be annoying and I don't know it's not for everyone, however I never imagined to be a mom at some point, but look where I am.