~45. Short Vacation.~

I'm so having a deja vu right now, while sitting next to Cate on a plane. This woman really managed to get me onto a plane. It really is something she should be proud of. Whatsoever we are flying for so long already, I just wish we would land already. My ass hurts.
The weather isn't really pleasing. It's raining and the sun set about an hour ago. From my personal experience I would say it's going to be cold, when we leave the plane.

I've never been to France, however I assume it anyway. In the UK the weather was pretty rainy and fresh mostly all the year and France might be the same, or at least in December. I'll see about that. At least for the weekend.

Something I'm worried about is the coldness. Honestly I've been living in California for... a year now? And I got used to the heat and the very sunny weather. When Cate, Dash and I went onto a vacation it was already super strange to be in a different climate zone again.

I hope for the best though. That would be a nice view out of my balcony, even though Cate told me we would need to wait for some moments, cause something had to be clarified.

"How are you guys doing?" Cate's soft voice made me twitch my head away from the window.

I placed my hand on my belly, "Good, we just don't like to fly."

"Oh? The pumpkin told you so?" She cocked a brow.

I nodded, "Yes, indeed. I think it's pretty obvious that the pumpkin does not like it," A deep breath left my lungs, "Cause it won't stop kicking."

"It?" Cate giggled airily. "Why do you call the pumpkin it?"

"Because I like to." I exhaled sharply. "Now, come on and do something about this!"

The blonde smiled, whilst a small frown played over her face. She reached for my bump and the moment her warm hand came in contact with it, I felt the baby calming down a little.

The second I thought the pumpkin relaxed, it kicked me even harder in the ribs this time. The pumpkin isn't even too big, but that hurt. Pain spread through my middle. I was forced to gasp out quietly, as I grabbed Cate's hand to release my pain somewhere.

"Jesus, Cate! Talk to the baby!" I groaned out and she began talking to my belly.

Her words worked like magic. The tiny human inside of me stopped their actions. The painful kicking came to an end. Cate's words always work like a bedtime-story. Those fascinating words managed to calm me as well.

The flight was peaceful, apart from the kicking session, yet Cate helped me out with that. At the airport were a lot of people, following us with cameras and pictures to sign, which we didn't. These people are the worst. They really need to be taught some manners.

At least the drive to the hotel is nicer, than walking through the airport was.

The rain stopped an hour ago, as we were on the plane. The night sky isn't cloudy, which allows stars to show. It is beautiful. I could watch the stars for hours and with Cate by my side, it would be perfect.

I grabbed my phone and saw the messages from Sarah and a whole lot of people.

...

Sar🐻: hey mama bear🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼
Sar🐻: your belly has grown so much and you missed out on a bump update!🙄 you know how badly I need to be updated!!!
Me: Oh boy... how do the paparazzi pics look?👀
Sar🐻: They look fabulous, cause you two are in there. BUT don't try to distract me! I need a bump update ASAP. Auntie Sarah needs to be updated⚠️
Me: oh shut up Paulson! I'll send you an updated when I have the opportunity to🦆
Sar🐻: I need it nowwwwww 😫
Sar🐻: gimme some picturesssss!
Sar🐻: I need to see the bump🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼
Me: Paulson give me time! I'm in a car!
Sar🐻: C'mon you can't tell me you didn't take a picture this morning!!! Give me a belated birthday present!