1. Zoie Hudson

"C'mon baby, you're doing great," Slash told his wife Meegan as they were preparing to give the world a new life. 

Slash couldn't handle seeing Meegan cry in pain. It was unbearable. He often kissed her head or squeezed her hand. Anything to soothe her pain. But of course, it didn't work.

Slash was already wondering if he'd be a good dad. He planned on being gone so soon. He wanted more time to spend with Meegan. But one drunken mistake was enough to turn it upside down. Meegan fell pregnant. Slash was terrified but with the help of his friends he knew he could do it. 

Finally, there was a baby, kicking and screaming. She was placed on Meegan's chest. And both the parent's hearts fluttered. "Meegan, she's beautiful!" Slash said. Meegan kept crying but they were tears of joy this time. 

_________________________________________________________________

A few weeks later the band joined together in Slash's living room and took turns holding Zoie. 

"She looks like you, Slash," Axl said bouncing the small baby in his arms. Slash smiled proudly. "I'll raise her to be just like me!" Slash said. "Ew, no," Axl said causing everyone to laugh.  

Slash knew everything would be alright. He had his friends, his wife, and a beautiful new baby. Life couldn't get better. 

I know it's short but the next one will be longer.