14. We're Here For You

Hunter ran out of the house as tears ran down his face like waterfalls. Zoie and Asher were his everything. And just like that, he walked out on them. But he was so scared he'd hurt one of them. And that would kill him. Hunter knew that Zoie would be upset with him and raising his baby would be hard. But it's better than having one of them being hurt because of him. 

He saw someone running towards him. They had long brown hair and their face looked a lot like Axl's. "Hunter?!" the girl asked. "Wh-who are you?" Hunter asked once the girl caught up with him. "Hunter, it's me. Clare," the girl said. Hunter recognized her immediately and hugged her tight. Snow fell around them and it seemed like a dream. Hunter had his sister back. "But how?" Hunter asked. "The doctor kidnapped me and told you, mom, and dad that I had died of Cancer. I was a part of multiple human trafficking trades all across the U.S. Everyone wanted Axl Rose's daughter. Finally, the police found me and put me in a orphanage. But someone adopted me. They're terrible and I escaped and now I found you," Clare said. "C'mon we have to get you back to-" Hunter stopped. He had just walked out on Zoie and Axl and Michelle would be at her house. "To?" Clare asked. "My girlfriends house," Hunter said. 

They both ran to Zoie's house and when they did Hunter wasted no time in running up to Zoie's room and walking in. "Zoie, you won't beleive-" Hunter stopped when he heard soft sniffles come from Zoie who was still laying on the bed with Asher asleep in her arms. "Zoie, baby, I'm so so sorry," Hunter said laying beside his girlfriend. "Hunter, don't ever fucking walk out on me again!" Zoie said burying her face in Hunter's chest. "I'm sorry, Zo, I just found out my sister is alive!" Hunter said. "She is?" Zoie asked. 

Clare walked into the room and smiled. "You must be Zoie. I-" Clare stopped as she looked at the four week old baby in Zoie's arms. "Hunter? Am I an aunt?" Clare asked. "Clare, meet Asher Hunter Rose," Hunter said. "And this is my girlfriend Zoie." "Hey, Zoie, nice to meet you! Can I hold Asher?" Clare asked. Zoie handed Asher to Clare. 

Needless to say, it was the best Christmas Hunter ever had. He had a beautiful girlfriend, a baby, and his sister by his side.