20. New Member Of The Family

Zoie woke up the next morning with Hunter's arm wrapped around her waist. She smiled. Everything would be fine. Zoie had plans to just lay with Hunter the entire day but Asher had other plans. He jumped onto the bed and shook Hunter. 

"Daddy! Daddy! WAKE UP!" Asher yelled. Hunter groaned and sat up with Asher in his lap. "What is it?" he asked. "Can you take me to grandpa's house? He promised to teach me piano," Asher said with a pout. "Alright, sport, go get dressed," Hunter said yawning. Asher smiled and crawled of bed racing to his room. 

"We have to tell everyone about the new baby!" Zoie said pecking Hunter's lips. "Mhm," Hunter said kissing Zoie's lips. "You're a great father did you know that?" Zoie asked. Hunter sighed. "No," he said. "But you are," Zoie said. "You're only saying that," Hunter said. "I love you," Zoie said not wanting to fight with Hunter. Hunter pecked Zoie's lips. "I love you," he said. 

They went to Axl's house after telling Meegan and Slash to come over. 

They arrived and everyone looked at them nervously. They ignored the happy Asher who greeted all of them with a smile. 

"We have something to tell y'all," Zoie said. "What is it?" Everyone asked in unison. "I'm pregnant," Zoie said. Everyone jumped up and congratulated her. Happy that it wasn't anything bad. Just a new member of the family. 

"C'mon, C'mon, Grandpa you have to teach me the piano!" Asher said pouting. "Alright, Sport let's go," Axl said chuckled.

It's short. But I'm sick. So... There's my excuse -Caitlyn.