6. I Love You

They were back at Hunter's place and were alone. Meegan and Axl went on a date and wouldn't be back for a few hours now. 

Hunter and Zoie spent most of their time talking. But Zoie noticed the way Hunter would move his hand to brush his fingers across Zoie's leg or hand. She couldn't point it out or tell him to stop. In fact, she wanted more. 

"Hunter," Zoie said. "Hm?" Hunter asked. Zoie inched closer to him. "Z-Zoie, what are you-" but Hunter was cut off by Zoie's lips on his. Hunter melted into the kiss immediately. He wrapped his arms around Zoie's small body and kissed her back. He ran his tongue over her lips but she only smiled not letting him in. Hunter grabbed her ass making her gasp. Hunter took the opportunity to stick his tongue into Zoie's mouth. 

"What the hell!" 

The two lovers jumped back and smiled mischievously at Axl who stood wide-eyed in the doorway. Without saying a word Hunter grabbed Zoie's wrist and dragged her out of the house. 

Zoie giggled "Where are we going, Hunter?" she asked. Hunter smirked. "You'll see," he said. 

He brought her under a bridge and both of them fell to their knees continuing to make out. Making up for what was disturbed. "I want you to be mine, Zoie," Hunter said pulling away. "I want you to be mine too," Zoie said. Hunter smiled and kissed Zoie's lips one more time before pulling away. "Promise you won't leave?" Hunter asked. "I promise," Zoie said crawling into Hunter's lap and kissing his lips once again. 

________________________________________________________________

"Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase!" "No!" "Please!" "No!" "Please!" "NO!" "PLE-" "Fine, I'll go!" "Yayyy!" 

Zoie had been begging for ten minutes now to get Hunter to go with her, Zach, Luna, Beth, and Heather. Hunter didn't want to go with other people and suggested that he and Zoie just hang out at his place. But Zoie said no she wanted to go to the mall with her friends. Finally, Hunter agreed. 

"But don't expect me to talk to anyone," Hunter said. Zoie frowned. "Why?" she asked. "Because I don't want to," Hunter said. 

Let him come out at his own pace. 

The words of Slash went through Zoie's mind as she sighed. Her father was right. Forcing Hunter to open up to the world will only hurt him more. 

Zoie pecked his lips. "I love you," She said. "I love you too, Zoie!" Hunter said wrapping his arms around his girlfriend trying not to strangle her for forcing him to go to the mall.