7. Exposed And Hurt

Zoie woke up to find herself naked. She and Hunter had had sex the night before it was okay because Zoie was on birth control and they used a condom. Hunter wasn't with her. She looked around confused but he walked into the room yawning. He was in just sweatpants and nothing else. 

Hunter sat beside her. "Morning," he said. "Morning," Zoie said kissing his lips. "You uh, you aren't hurt are you?" Hunter asked in a seriously concerned voice. "No, I'm not hurt. I enjoyed it," Zoie said. Hunter smiled. "Maybe we can do it again sometime?" he asked. "I'd like that," Zoie said wrapping her arms around Hunter's neck. Hunter kissed Zoie's lips with so much passion Zoie thought she'd explode. "I should get dressed and go back home!" Zoie said. "I'll walk you," Hunter said. 

Zoie dressed in her usual converses, black jeans, a white shirt, a black leather jacket, and a black baseball cap turned backward. 

Hunter dressed in cowboy boots, jeans, and an oversized hoodie with a black bandana on his head. 

Hunter pulled Zoie in for a long passionate kiss before they continued down the road hand in hand laughing and joking. 

__________________________________________________________________

"ZOIE! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" Slash yelled madly. Zoie flew down the stairs the headline of the TV gave everything away. 

Guns N Roses Slash's Daughter Zoie Hudson's nudes are being found. 

Zoie gasped. She had no idea how anyone could get her naked. She knew Hunter wasn't evil enough to get pictures of her. So how? Unless it was Hunter. Those thoughts made Zoie sick. How could he? Her Hunter? 

"I wanna know what happened and I wanna know now!" Slash said madly. "I... I don't know," Zoie said not believing that Hunter could've done that. Zoie glanced back at the TV where a blurred version of the picture was shown. It was taken from outside the house. Zoie was relieved it wasn't Hunter who took the picture. Then who was it? 

Max. 

It had to be. He was jealous because Zoie was with Hunter. 

"I think I know who did it," Zoie said. 

Meanwhile, Hunter and Axl were watching TV when the news came on that someone was selling nudes of Zoie. Which pissed both of them off. Zoie was a minor and this could ruin her. 

Hunter jumped off the couch and ran to the door despite Axl calling for him telling him it wasn't his place to do anything. But Hunter wasn't listening. How could anyone do this to his girl. 

Hunter ran to Zoie's house and saw a car parked there. One he didn't recognize. But he heard yelling from inside. Without even knocking he busted into the house. Everyone turned to look at him the yelling stopped. 

Hunter grabbed the collar of Max's shirt. "Did you do it?" he growled. "Maybe, why should you care?" Max asked. "She's my fucking girlfriend!" Hunter yelled. 

Upon hearing Hunter's voice Zoie jumped from her bed where she was crying and ran downstairs. "Hunter!" she said. Hunter let Max go and grabbed Zoie's arm leading her upstairs. Hunter was seething. Of course, he was. Someone had taken pictures of his naked girlfriend and put them up for all to see. And selling nudes to pedos who would want Zoie for either a quick buck or a quick fuck. But Hunter wouldn't allow that to happen. Zoie was in great danger now that pictures of her naked were up. Now that pedos saw what she looked like they'd want her more. Hunter would protect her with his life. Nothing would happen to Zoie while he was there.