12. Asher Hunter Rose

Zoie was admitted into the hospital screaming and crying. The contractions were getting worse. But what was worse than the contractions was the fact that Hunter wouldn't be by her side. He had left her thinking that she cheating on him. Zoie's life had been rough ever since. 

Soon enough the baby was delivered. With a head of red hair. On the birth certificate, Zoie put Asher Hunter Rose. And told the doctor to do a paternity test on Max once he showed up. 

The next day the doctor walked into the room and told Zoie that Max was not the father and stared at Zoie in confusion as she started laughing and crying. 

Slash called up Axl and told him to bring Hunter over. 

And that's where they are now. 

Hunter and Zoie are alone in the hospital room with their newborn baby. "I'm sorry, I didn't believe you, Zoie. And that you had to go through the pregnancy and birth alone when I should've been there," Hunter said. "Hunter, baby, it's alright. Yeah, it was tough and it hurt when you left. But you're here now," Zoie said. "Wh-whats my baby's name?" Hunter asked. "Asher Hunter Rose," Zoie said. Hunter started to cry. "Fuck, I love you, Zoie," Hunter said burying his face in Zoie's neck. "I'm so so sorry I didn't believe you, I love you." "I love you more, my Hunter," Zoie said. "I don't think that possible, princess," Hunter said. 

And Hunter swore to never leave like that again.