17. I'll be alright

*Warning Smut!*

Zoie sat down with her parents one day while Hunter was out with Asher and Axl. 

"I think I'm going to have the surgery," Zoie said. "It's very very risky, Zoie, are you sure you want this?" Slash asked. "Yeah, I'm sure," Zoie said. "Okay, we'll go talk to the doctor," Meegan said rising to her feet as Hunter walked in the door. 

Once they left Hunter walked over to Zoie smirking. "Hey, Hunter where's Asher?" Zoie asked as Hunter sat beside her. "With my dad," Hunter said running his hand up and down Zoie's leg. "I figured we could have a night to ourselves," he said kissing Zoie's lips. "Bed," Zoie said. Hunter scooped Zoie into his arms and carried her to the bedroom where he laid her on the bed. "I need you, baby girl," Hunter said. "Then what are you waiting for?" Zoie asked tugging at Hunter's shirt. He took it off and threw it to the side before connecting his lips with Zoie's. He stuck his tongue in her mouth and continued to hungrily kiss her for a while before going to her neck and sucking a few hickeys here and there. Hunter removed Zoie's shirt and bra and kissed and sucked on her breasts. Zoie moaned loudly. Hunter removed Zoie's pants along with his own and tossed them on the floor. He put a condom on and slipped himself inside of her. Zoie moaned loudly. "Fuck! Faster!" Zoie moaned. "Fuck you're perfect," Hunter said. Finally, they both reached their climax. 

Hunter removed the condom and laid beside Zoie panting. "Damn, baby. You're perfect," Hunter said wrapping his arms around Zoie. Zoie chuckled. "I love you, Hunter. I could get used to this," Zoie said. "Hey, Hunter. I'm going to get surgery that can save my life. But it's very risky. You'll be alright if I don't make it right?" Zoie asked. "No, I won't be alright. But I promise me and Asher will be alright," Hunter said. But his voice cracking gave him away. "Hunter, baby, look at me," Zoie said. Hunter looked at his girlfriend. "I'll live," she said. Hunter nodded and kissed her lips.

____________________________________________________________________

Hunter bit hard on his lip as he paced around his house in a mess. Hardly taking any time to acknowledge his son who began to cry. 

"Hunter, you need to calm down," Axl said taking Asher out of his crib. "I can't, dad. I'm too worried. What if she doesn't make it?" Hunter asked as tears stung his eyes. "She'll make it, Hunter," Clare said laying a hand on her brother's shoulder.

The phone started ringing and Hunter began to tremble. What if it's Slash calling to say that Zoie didn't make it. 

Axl picked up the phones and an assemble of okays came out of his mouth. He hung up the phone and smiled at Hunter. "Zoie wants to see you," he said. 

They drove to the hospital and Hunter practically sprinted to Zoie's room. He walked in with a smile on his face. 

"Hunter!" Zoie beamed. "We'll give you two some time," Slash said as he and Meegan walked out of the room. 

Hunter walked over to Zoie and kissed her soft lips. 

"Zoie, I was so worried about you," Hunter said. "I love you, Hunter," Zoie said. "I love you more Zoie," Hunter said.