8. Kidnapped

*Mentions of sexual assault, suicide, and kidnapping.*

To say Slash was pissed was an understatement. How could someone expose his daughter like that over the fact that she loves someone else? He knew that Zoie was in danger. And that thought scared him. 

On the way back home from school, Zoie skipped merrily. No one there made fun of her they all pity her. And most of the bullies left her alone. Zoie had a feeling either Hunter, Zach, Luna, or Beth had told them off. Or maybe it was all of them working together.

A van stopped beside Zoie. "Need a lift baby girl?" a middle-aged fat man asked. "N-no," Zoie said before she ran down the street. But the van followed her. She was far from home so she had little hope she'd make it there. So she decided to go to Hunter's house which was closer. Someone was running after her. Zoie screamed. She was getting tired but she had to try. Then the person grabbed her and a cloth was placed over her nose causing her to pass out. 

_____________________________________________________________ 

It's been a week since Zoie went missing and Hunter was a mess. He cried all day and night. He couldn't believe that Zoie was gone. This is why he never wanted to get attached to her in the first place. He was afraid he'd lose her. And he did. She was gone. 

Hunter got out of his bed and grabbed some rope making a noose. He couldn't stand this world anymore. Not without Zoie and his sister, Clare. So he jumped. 

____________________________________________________________________

Hunter Rose is in a coma and Zoie Hudson still missing. 

Those were the first words Slash read when he woke up. He was hardly able to sleep at night knowing his daughter was in danger and could be dead. Meegan had broken down and cried in Slash's arms every night praying her daughter was alright. 

And now Slash's best friend's son was in a coma. Slash felt for Axl. He's losing both of his children. And Slash lost his child too. 

__________________________________________________________________

Zoie was laying on the cold ground sobbing. She had been beaten, raped, and tortured by the people who kidnapped her. All she wanted was to be back in the safety of her home. And held by Hunter. 

Multiple pictures were taken and published of her naked. Zoie would see on the TV videos of her parents begging for her return while crying. 

But what broke her the most was Hunter. She saw on the news that he had attempted to kill himself and was in a coma.  

Zoie then heard yelling and sirens. "HELP!" Zoie screamed. A couple of cops busted into the room. One of them slipped a towel over Zoie and helped her into her feet asking her questions as they lead her out of the room. 

Zoie was brought to the police station and given new clothes she cried as she waited for her parents to arrive. Both of them ran into the room and hugged their daughter. "Zoie! Thank God! Are you alright?" Slash asked. "Y-yeah," Zoie croaked. "I'm fine. I-i-is Hunter alright?" "Hunter tried to kill himself Zoie. He's in a coma. No one knows if he'll make it," Slash said. Zoie buried her face in her father's chest and cried harder. "He can't die, daddy! He can't die!" Zoie cried. "They're doing everything they can to keep him with us. Now let's get you home where you can sleep. We'll take you to see Hunter tomorrow," Slash said.