21. Delilah Zoie Rose

It was painful. Every minute of the birth, just like Asher's, was painful. Zoie screamed and cried as Hunter squeezed her hand and whispered sweet nothing into her ear. 

They were bringing the world a new life. 

But boy was that painful. 

Zoie thought she'd be prepared for it because she had gone through the same thing with Asher. But that was six years ago. Zoie forgot that pain even existed the second she looked at her son. 

"Hold on, baby, you're almost there," Hunter said excitedly. Zoie chuckled at his excited mood. Forgetting about the pain for a minute. 

Finally, Delilah Zoie Rose came out crying. Zoie sighed and cried tears of joy as the black-haired baby was put on her chest. "Hunter, she's perfect!" Zoie said. 

____________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Delilah!" Asher said excitedly as he stared adoringly at his new sister. A new love-filled all of their hearts that day. A new life was welcomed into Rose's family.

Zoie never wanted to forget her journey and adventure with Hunter. He was such a broken mute boy who never talked to anyone. And Zoie fixed him. He became happy with Zoie in his arms. And they now had two beautiful children as a sign of their love. 

It was perfect. 

Everything was perfect. 

The End. 

Published on the same day I'm sick. Boom. Another excuse as to why it's short. -Caitlyn.