Chapter 10

Riley's Pov

"so how cute do you think i am?" he asked and i rolled my eyes not wanting to answer that question so instead i change the subject. "you know I just saw cameron and Ivy kissing in the closet" i say walking over the window and looking out at the beautful set sun.

"Riley" he said accusingly and I smiled to myself.

"Taylor" I mimicked and he smirked at me before pushing onto him so I straddling him. We stared into eachother's eyes a bit until he said 'follow me' i nodded and he took my hand leading me into the elevator then pressing the roof button, i looked at him confused but that stupid smirk didn't give me any anwers. As if he read my mind he chuckled and said ''you'll see'' see what?

 The doors opened and i saw the clouds and the sun set up close, my jaw dropped as we sat by the ledge just looking up at the sky "its beautiful" i say mesmorized "it sure is" taylor says looking at me before looking at the sky again. In the corner of my eye i saw Taylor reach into his pocket but i didn't pay much attention to it since he was probably getting his phone.

"uh Rye" i heard him say nervously but why? i looked at him and nodded for him to continue "this is for you" he said giving me a cubed box that was a navy blue color, my breathe hitched "w-what's this" i asked staring cosious "open it" was all he said before looking away. I drew in a breath and slowly opened it to see the beautiful ring that i was supposed to wear at the wedding, it was so pretty i think i stopped breathing.

I looked up at Taylor and smiled "i guess the sky isn't the only pretty thing i seen tonight" i say and caniff smiles before taking it out of the box and sliding it on my ring finger "now its official" he says staring at it before slowly meeting my gaze, it wasn't til now i noticed how close we were. My nose was practically touching his as we stared in eachothers eyes and he leaned closer and said....

Ivy's Pov

  "Ivy" Cameron muttered tiredly "yea Cam" i said as he layed his head on my lap yep were dating and i'm so happy but Riley just had to lock us in a closet. "i like you" he says he eyes closed and i giggled "i know cam" i say rolling my eyes playfully "you do? how i kept it a secret" he says awe is he always like this when he's tired "yea you asked me out" i say and nods "yea i did" he says proudly before sitting up and cuddling with me on the floor.

  "good night Ivy" he says "night" i reply

Question of the day, what do you guys think Taylor said?