Chapter 1.

Riley's Pov
      "do we got everything" I asked my best friend Ivy " I think so lets check the list" she said grabbing our list of toppings. See today was Ice cream sundae Sunday which means two people by two tubs of ice cream pour all of it in a big bowl then cover it with a massive amount of sprinkles, chocolate chips whatever you like or you can mix it we do this almost every Sunday.

Ivy's Pov
I grabbed the list and started reading them to her
1. rainbow sprinkles "check
2. chocolate sprinkles "check"
3. chocolate chips "check"
4. gummy bears "check"
5.  whipped cream "really of course we have whip cream on it" she said and I giggled
6. fudge "check"
7. and pretzels "check" she said looking at me smiling "its time" she said "yup......go" I screamed and she ran to the silver ware while I put in out favorite movie 'Frozen' yea it might be old but we love it so much.

Riley's Pov
I walked out of the kitchen with the huge bowl and two spoons, I sat down on the couch putting the ice cream on both of our laps and we started to dig in. Finally out favorite song on here came on "elsa" anna knocked on the door, I shot up off the couch singing "do you wanna build a snowman come lets go and play" I sang "I never see you any more come out the door its like you gone away" I sang more. Then ivy shot up walking away a little singing "we used to be best buddies and now were not I wish you would tell me why" she sang making a pouty face. "do you wanna build snowman it doesn't have to be a snowman" I sang "do you wanna build a snowman or ride a bike around the hall" she sang" she sang " I think some company is overdue I've started talking to the pictures on the wall" I sang running over to a picture of my uncle on the wall "hang in there joan" I said and giggled a little "it gets a little lonely all these empty rooms just watching the hours tick by" she sang looking down at her wrist watch " tick tock tick tock" she made the noises with her tongue.

"please I know your in there people are asking where you've been" I sang walking slowly over to the couch"they say have courage and I'm trying to" she sang doing the same "I'm right here for you just let me in" I said sitting down the couch "we only have each other just you and me what are we gonna do" she sang sitting down on the couch too. We looked at each other and smiled "do you wanna build a snow man it doesn't have to be a snow man" we sang together and we looked outside seeing snow falling, yea I know your probably thinking what are those nit wits doing eating ice cream while its winter. I don't know were just weird like that I guess, we ran up my stairs and put on some snow suits running down the stairs and outside I brought my phone with me just in case and we had and epic snow ball fight. ~3 minutes into the fight~ I heard my phone go off so I ran over to it and answering it. (M= mom R= riley )
M: "hey honey I'll be home in 30 minutes make sure your all dress well were having guests"
R: " ok love you"
M: "love you bye"

She ended the call and I ran over to ivy "red alert" I screamed and her eyes grew wide, see me and ivy made up a code just in case we have to communicate without other people hearing like when I need her to tag in on a lie just in case they don't believe me. We ran into the house taking showers and running back down into the kitchen seeing a huge mess of sprinkles and all the other toppings we had put on our ice cream sundae. I grabbed the broom and started sweeping and throwing stuff in the garbage while ivy scrubbed the whip cream  off the fridge and counters. I looked at my phone and it was 5:20 ok so we have 10 more minutes before my mom comes home I can work that right? I ran to the living room picking up the now empty bowl and washed it. Ivy and I ran up into the living room and sat down turning on the TV and letting a huge breathe. Latterly right after we did that my mom walked in with groceries "a little help girls" she said struggling, we walked to her to tired to run and grabbed some of the groceries from her and putting them away in the kitchen. "so what guests are coming" I asked "My best friend and her oldest son" she said winking at me at the end I was really confused but I smiled any way. ~ I hour later" riley can you come down here plz" my mom asked "ok be right there" I said and looked back at ivy "so are you just going to stay up here or you wanna come down stairs with me" I asked "i'll come" she said and got up with me walking down stairs and sitting down on the couch. I looked over to see my mom talking with a woman i have no idea what her name is so lets just call her ring pop and lets call the guy fumble berry. "ah and who is this" fumble berry said looking at me and ivy "oh this is my daughter riley I'm sure you remember her and that's her friend ivy" she said pointing to each one of us "oh i remember riley she used to play with taylor every afternoon" ring pop said. Right when i was about to say who was taylor a boy walked in and he was lookin mighty fine and then i whistled like the boys would do if they saw a hot chick, everyone looked at me and then i looked at ivy "ivy why did you whistle so inappropriate" i said looking away while she just giggled and shook her head. Everyone laughed "oh i remember that humor" fumble berry said "any way should we get to the good news" ring pop said asking my mom she nodded, i watched ring pop tell taylor something them he sat next to me and my mom told ivy to sit next to fumble berry.

"ok so we've been talking about it and how much you used to be the best of friends and" my mother started "and we've decided to put you and taylor in arranged marriage" she said her and my mother getting excited "ARRANGED MARRIAGE" me and taylor yelled "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" he yelled "AND I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" i said and my mom gave me a look " fine its a fridge...but its like the same thing" i said she just shook her head while ivy was just laughing her but off while this played on. "so break up with her easy peasy" she said still smiling "but" he started "no buts taylor this is happening whether your like it or not" she said to him. Now I'm pissed she doesn't  have the right to say who I marry that's my choice what if he is a secret criminal or something then i'll be stuck with him forever. What if he doesn't feed me, food is life's gift. "ugh I hate you" I said to my mom for the first time ever and stomped up to my room ivy running after trying to cool me down but I just can't.

                                 I CAN'T BELIEVE MY OWN MONTHER PUT ME IN ARRANGED MARRIAGE