Chapter 18

Ivy's pov

The next day Taylor never came back and neither did Riley apart of me was worried but the other half was to focused about what was happening today. I breathed in before letting it out and walking over to the drawers the hotel had, today was very special for me its also the thing that I've been keeping from Riley. See today was the day me and Cameron go on our first date and i can't be more nervous about it, i mean what if i mess up? Will he just break up with me?

My mind then started to think of all these different kind of scenarios from where me just saying something stupid to the point where i end up farting. Gah what if i...no don't think that, your going to be fine, you are going to be fine. Groaning i decided to just to get ready. So i put on the one dress i found when me and Riley went shopping and did my makeup. When i was finished i stared at myself before approvong of what i look like and sitting down.

Cameron was somewhere in the hotel or i hoped he was.

I kept checking the time as if, if i looked at it enough time would flow by quicker yet it only seemed to go by shorter. I was so anxious at the moment i didn't even realize there was a knock on the door. Thinking that I was taking too much time even though its been like 3 seconds since the knock was heard i rushed to the door.

Before i reached for the knob i pulled my hand away and calmed myself and waited a few seconds. I didn't want to seem eager or like I've been waiting for him this whole time counting the mintues.

But one second thought I really don't care.

I turned the knob on the door and opened it a bit looking down at the floor, feeling more nervous than ever. I slowly looked up and to my astonishment, i saw a very wet not dry at all Riley smiling back at me and waving. I didn't know whether to hit her for scaring me half to death by leaving then coming back having me think it was cameron.

"Oh its you" i replied bending over to get a breather, it has gotten to the point where i was so nervous i was considering pretending to be sick so i didn't have to go.

"Wow no sugar there" Riley replied stepping into the room and picking out some clothes to change into. I looked at her closing my door and smiling. "I'm glad your back" i said and she smiled before getting into the bathroom to change.

"So are you not going to tell me why you look like a prostitute" Riley questioned theough the door and inlooked down at my dress and everything that i had on.Suddenoy panicked.

"What! Is my dress that short? Do i have that much makeup on?!" I panicked looking at myself in the mirror again noticing that Riley just now came out the bathroom with a huge ass smirk on her face.

"I was kidding Ivy, you look great" She admitted sitting on my bed. I sat down next to her. "I know right" i said tossing my hair and Riley looked at me with her nose scrunched up.

"You know in second thought, you do look like a prostitute" Riley apoke laughing at my now blank expression. My face broke out into a smile but i was still mad so i decided to started hitting her with a pillow.

"Fine. Fine i take it back" Riley gave up defeated and smirked in victory before hearing the horrible sound known as a knock.

"Oh gosh, he's here" inkumbled and soon enough Riley had put one piece with the other and discovered that we were going on a date, our first date.

"What if that's him?" I questioned her

"Then you should open the door" Riley responded, rolling my eyes i took a breath reapplied some chapstick before going to answer the door. Opening it i expected Cameron but nope it was Samuel Wilkinson, he had become very good friends with in the past months so he came to visit on tour. The fans seem to love i mean how can't you, have you seen his dimples?.

"ooh if i knew you dressed like this, i would of asked you out a long time ago" he spoke looking me up and down, by this moment i was annoyed.

"Whatever" I said moving to the side so he could come in, almost straight away him and Riley started to have a conversation that then stopped immediately when another knock was heard from the door that i still didnt move away from.

I opened it not thinking at all until i saw the familar brown eyes. Yes it was Cameron.

"You look beautiful" Cameron breathed out looking at me. Suddenly feeling very insecure i stuttered out a thanks.

I saw him smile "you ready" he questioned sticking his arm for me, i laughed nodding before hooking mine with his and we walked out leaving the two , Riley and Sammy alone.

Riley's Pov

"Oh god what are you thinking" Sam questioned as i stumbled to grab my keys. I turned to look at him smirking while twirling the key ring around my index finger.

"We're going to follow them" i stated and he loked me like he didn't hear me correctly.

"Excuse me we're?" He said and i laughed

"Yes, You and I, are going to follow them, do you need a further explanation?" I said and he shook his head no

"Great lets go"

So The Walking Dead season 5 just got on netflix today. I think I know a little someone who's going to be excited about that, you know who you are. Anyways here's a new update.