Chapter 22.

Riley's Pov

I slowly entered the parking lot they had placed by the beach before parking next to some black car that almost immediately I envied. I stared at it for a few more minutes before walking off towards the board walk, I had heard that they just recently attached a Dairy Queen to it which we all should know is bae Af.

For a while I was just walking up and down the board walk and squandering into different kinds of shops with my beautiful little master piece of a dairy queen blizzard until this boy came up to me and used me as a shield from two older guys who may i add were way built...but that's not the point.

"Tell them not to touch me" The short but taller than me boy with short brown hair and pretty hazel eyes said from behind me. I chuckled slightly before crossing my arms looking up at the two tall figures.

"Don't touch him" I said sternly, they looked at me then boy behind as he wrapped his arms around me. The two guys gave an angry grunt before walking off into the distance, i turned around and came face to face with the boy and stared.

"What did you do to them?" I asked laughing seeing a smile on his face as he thought about it.

"Oh nothing, just ruined their little tanning sesh by dropping a bucket of cold water on them" He said and I shook my head.

"What's your name?" He asked "Riley" i replied "well Riley would you like to come hang with me and my friends, were going to play volley ball" he said and I nodded.

"Sounds fun" I spoke and grabbed my hand and immediately started pulling me towards the beach where a volley ball net was already set up.

"Hey guys!" He yelled and everyone turned and erupted in "hey' and "your back' A girl with dirty blonde hair walked up to us then with a friendly smile. "Cain, who's your friend?" she asked gesturing towards me "Oh this is Riley, she's going to play with us" Cain said before running over to talk with someone else.

"Well I'm Teresa and you're on my team, Lets Go!" she said

-1 hour later-

I did my best make a whistling sound as i then yelled "Love on the field!" The two i was hinting at who name were Hailey and Cj pulled away from their short kiss laughing at me. After playing about 3 games I've decided to be the referee since people like to be butholes and cheat. I laughed along with them as they finished up the 4th game and people had to go home leaving me with Teresa, who became like my next best friend besides Ivy and Cain who is now like a brother to me.

"So what now?" Teresa asked looking at me and Cain "Well we can go back to my hotel room and chill, if you want" I suggested and they both agreed so we got in my car and headed off. Sadly on the way the car ran out of gas...In front of a GAS STATION. We all shared a look of panic as we all sat back in the car sighing.

"So-" Cain began but I cut him off

"someone's going to have to sing for gas" I said and they all looked at me "What!" they exclaimed

"Oh c'mon if todrick hall can do it, so can we, so who can sing" I said and they smiled shaking their heads.

-another hour later

It was beginning to reach sun set and we were currently walking to the hotel, we left the car where it was and locked it. I can always get it in the morning but the thing is I don't know who's car I took, there was a good chance it was Sam's though. Walking inside we went up the elevator before walking over to my room until i heard a familiar voice.

"quick in the room" I whisper yelled and darted for it.

"Why are we hiding?" they asked as Sam and Nash walked down the hall we currently were going down. "Oh no reason just because I'm grounded and I was supposed to be in here all day with no company" i explained.

"You're fucked if they find out" Cain said and i thanked him sarcastically before making sure the coast was clear which it is was so we were free to do anything and that's exactly what we did.

-later on

Cain heard talking from outside the door so we all went quiet to listen in

"I bet Riley is so going to be pissed at you, Its 10 at night man" Carter said and i could hear a sigh "Yea i know, wish me luck" He said and I saw the knob start to move "Shit" I whispered and i told them to hide under the bed, they agreed and hurriedly did that. I messed up my hair got under the covers and pretended to be asleep.

When the door opened it creaked and i felt movement from under the bed "Stop moving" whispered harshly and it immediately stopped right before a 'sorry' was muttered back from Cain making me laugh quietly.

"Riley? you wake" I heard him say but then doubt himself "of course your not its 10 at night" the bed dipped down beside me and arms wrapped around me. And that's what happened before i fell asleep.

Sorry for any spelling errors or anything error