Chapter 15

Riley's Pov

     I woke up seeing Ivy on the floor sleeping with a pillow held tightly against her, i looked at her confused before shrugging and laying back on the bed until i had the power to stand up and walk which was a bad choice because i immediately became light headed, my vision went into a bundle of blur and me being a dim wit decided to keep walking and before i knew it i tripped over something causing me to fall to the ground.

''ow the fudgeland ...RILEY!" she yelled at me and i looked her Maybe that something was an Ivy i thought before sitting up

"Sorry i couldn't see" i said before standing up onto my feet and Ivy rolled her eyes getting up also "whoa" she said tripping on her foot but i caught her "see what i mean" i said and she nodded yes, i helped her to her feet again "so you ready for the game tonight" I said as she left. The Golden State Warriors are playing against the Cleveland Cavaliers tonight and of course I'm Golden State AF but Ivy just so happens to be Cavaliers AF so that's a bummer cause were so gonna beat their buts tonight.

An hour later i decided to go to the park and when i got there i saw Taylor walking over to the water fountain away from the group of boys i haven't seen with him before. I ran over to the fountain grabbing it to stop myself and looked at him pissed.

"Um do you mind?" he said gesturing to the fountain and glared "you were gone for a whole day Taylor and you didn't tell anyone where you were and when i finally find you, you say do you mind are serious" i said and he rolled his eyes "how about you go complain about it to your boyfriend" he said starting to walk away from me when i stood directly in front of him with arms crossed.

"What boyfriend?" I said raising an eyebrow, he looked annoyed

"The boy you were talking to on our last event" he said and i scoffed

"He isn't my boyfriend why would i get a boyfriend I'm basically married to you" I said

"So you just hooked up with him?" he said and i became offended "hell to the no" i said and he chuckled

"then why did you give him your number, why were you even talking to him" Taylor said and i opened my mouth but shut it again i can't tell him that he was a party planner and i was planning on throwing a huge party for him when his birthday comes in a week.

"That's what i thought" he said and walked away, i think he hates me now.

-Later that night during the game-

"Are you serious Curry you look like a little girl prancing around in a meadow come on!" i yelled at the TV when curry missed a shot having the other team score 'damnit' i cursed as Ivy and her half screamed but that didn't last long cause then Curry made 3 3 pointers making them groan meaning it was my sides turn to yell, we were now officially beating them "yea yea whatever" Taylor said he was on Ivy's team

"Ha they hate us cause they ain't us" Jack J shouted causing all of laugh " yea their so Peanut butter and Jelllllllllly"" I said making us all laugh harder but they looked pissed it was hilarious. In the end our team one and we started going crazy.

"STOP!" Cameron yelled we all looked at him confused until he walked up to me "rematch?" he asked and i lifted an eyebrow stepping forward "And how do you suggest we do that" i said and he smirked "pool" he said and i nodded "game on" i said and we all ran outside to the hotel's pool where we jumped in, i got on Matthew's shoulders and Ivy got on Cam's while the rest fought

"are you ready" I said rubbing my hands together "born ready" she replied and we fought to the death ok not really but you know what i mean but in the end we both ended up falling at the same time, i tool a water gun i found on the side of the pool and starting shooting at everyone which then turned into a war of the water guns.

Sorry for the late update again i feel horrible for doing this to you guys