Chapter 25

I yawned for about a good minute before realizing that it was probably 5 in the morning right now and I'm sitting in a car in front of a police station with two boys, droopy eyes, and a empty stomach.

Damn, my sleeping schedule is going to be fucked..

  I managed to keep my eyes open long enough for me to be able to explain what happened from start to the finish an when I was finished they both shook their heads laughing. Oh I also added in my theory about what I thought about that police man, Jerry, which they thought was impossible but come on we don't really know what was going, or what is going on in his mind and frankly I'm just being safe.

Sam then went to start the car and drive off but we only got a millimeter away from our last spot before the car stopped. I made a 'o' shape with my mouth as I remembered something, snapping my fingers I smiled at a confused Samuel

"Oh, did I leave out the part where your car ran out of gas?'' I said apologetically

 "Yea kind of!" Sam announced taking his keys out of the ignition and into his pant pocket. You would think the police would have put gas into the car...whatever.

"So what now?" Sam asked "We take my car and in the morning I'll you back here before we go to airport to refill your car" Taylor said with brilliant solution to the problem, I couldn't of said it better myself...I mean I probably could but I'll give him this one, this time.

-----

  When we got back to the hotel I an Taylor parted ways from Sam and went up to our room and laid down after we changed into more comfy clothes. Both facing each other, I sighed "Your mom called me with the names of the florist, caterers, and wedding planner" Taylor spoke out first.

"Did she?'' I say smiling as he nodded before grabbing my hand "This is all happening so fast, It's crazy" I joked seeing Taylor smiling down at me.

"Goodnight Riley" Taylor said kissing my forehead before closing his eyes, it's morning though so I don't know why he said goodnight...I'll roll with it though. "Goodnight Taylor"

-----

It felt like I slept for 5 minutes  before I was awaken by no other than my very own mom calling me on the phone.  Groaning I sleepily stood up feeling immediate dizziness from the fast movement

Fuck

I grabbed my phone and sat down waiting for my head to gain control again and when it did, I answered the phone and held it up to my ear.

"Hey mom, how's it going?" I said drowsily

" Why do you sound like that? Did you just get up? Riley!" My mom exclaimed , I laughed for a bit

"Hello to you too" I replied, she scoffed before continuing on to what she called me for.

"Anyway, I heard about your little police visit, and all I have to say is-" I cut her off

"That I should ask next time before I take something so I don't end up in that situation again" I sighed

"Oh uh, I was going to say next time you want to take someone's car don't get caught, but yea that too" She said and I gasped.

"Mom!" I exclaimed

"I'm just saying"

"You're crazy" I stated

"So I've been told, I'll see you down in Houston, I'm getting on my plane now, see you later pineapple" She concluded.

"Bye Mom" I said then I hung up, before turning to see Taylor just about to wake up so I took a shower, got changed and went over to Ivy's room.

   We haven't talked in like a billion years.