Chapter 3.Ummm

Riley's Pov

I walk down stairs and into the kitchen hoping there was still some cookies left which there was. I grabbed one and walked into the living room sitting down on the first couch i saw totally forgetting that taylor and his friends were in here too. *cough cough*

i heard so i turned my head in that direction seeing a blue eyed beauty and some other hot boys smirking at me "uh hi" i said and their smirks turned into smiles awkward i thought to myself "ok so i'm just gonna go" i said standing up just to be pulled back down onto someones lap. I looked down and saw that it was some boy with brown eyes " well hello there" i said "hey" he said.

"whats your name" we said at the same time

"jinx" we said again

"double jinx" we said again then when we saw that this was getting no where we sighed "i'm riley" i said after a while

"i'm matthew but you can call me matt" he said and we shook hands "ok well matthew i'm gonna go up stairs now" i said and he pouted

"aww turn that frown upside down" i said cause i don't like seeing people sad and he pointed to his cheek. I giggled and kissed his cheek lightly, in the courner of my eye i could see taylor rolling his eyes and walking up the stairs looking very angry may i add.

"so who are the rest of you" i said to everyone else "i'm nash" the blue eyed beauty spoke "i'm cameron" the boy with brown eyes his eyes are so pretty i thought to myself "thank you" he said "what?" i said then blushing realizing i probably said that out loud.

They rest told me thier names and later on they had said they needed to leave so i went up stairs and saw taylor pacing back and forth and then he stops and looks at me very angry "uhh"

find out what happens next later