Chapter 20

Lying used be so much easier without a boyfriend let alone a future husband, I can't get away with anything anymore, it sucks. I really need to get my game up, I'm slacking. I looked over at the teenaged boy returning to his stand taking tickets and letting people through. 

"Fine fine, I'm single. Gosh I can't get away anything" I whined and both Cameron Ivy and the rest chuckled. In the corner of my eye, I saw Taylor walking over to me with a grin on his face. When he reached me he leaned down to my ear and whispered.

"Good. And you're not single, you're mine" He connected our hands and kissed my head, I smiled and looked up at him.

"Awe S'cute" Ivy clapped and I laughed glaring at her "Hey don't give me that glare missy, you were stalking us" She said and i rolled my eyes "I wouldn't say stalking, I'd say gazing from afar" I spoke yet she still didn't seem convinced.

"What movie were you going to see?'' Sam asked Taylor "The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials" he answered and my mouth dropped, I've been dyeing to see that movie ever since the first movie.

"Oh my gosh I've been dyeing to see that, let's go!" I screamed about to run to where I saw the sign that lead to the theater where it was playing. But Taylor took a hold of my wrist and pulled me back.

"Eh ,eh ,eh , You're grounded" He said and I pouted "What do you mean, grounded" I said "I mean you're grounded for 5 days, so that means no phone and here" He said getting the keys from Sammy and giving them to me before ripping my phone out of the death grip. "What are you serious" I whined seeing Cameron and Ivy talking about what was happening and laughing.

"Yes, stay in our room and meanwhile, Me and Sammy boy are going to watch a movie" He said kissing my cheek one last time before connecting his arm with Sam and skipping off yelling "bye babe" as he did so. I groaned and stomped my way to Sam's car, starting the engine and driving off.

"People suck" I mumbled as I started to play the radio and I favorite song came on

"Oooo except Chris Porter and Pitbull" I screamed excited and started singing, its a weird song but i like it.

" Funky, Funky ,Funky, everything funky. Big gal turn around show me your donkey

Oh my lord that's a whole lot of chunky, I can tell you from a whole 'nother country" I sang and basically the whole ride home consisted of me singing and trying to rap Spanish and English when Pitbull came on.

  I wonder what I'm going to do for the next 5 days.

*Insert Smiley Face* You should listen to the song it's very weird and the beat is great lol