Chapter 7.

Riley's Pov

My eyes fluttered open as i checked my phone and saw that we only had 5 minutes left on the plane and then i can check if i still have a but because i can't feel it right now. I unwrapped myself carefully from Taylor not wanting to wake him and took out my phone looking on twitter until something caught my eye no someone caught my eye. I looked that way and was shocked it was Cameron and Ivy......CUDDLING omg omg i have to take a pic of this and post it everywhere. I put my camera on and unbuckled my seat belt walking over to them so i could get a better angle.

3...2...1

I snapped the picture and ran back to my seat in hurry cause i forgot to turn off the sound of the flash going off by accident and now thier starting to wake up but thank god they didn't see me Ivy would've killed me but i don't think it would of made a difference she's going to kill me any way after i post this picture. I smirked to myself turning off my phone and putting my seat belt back on.

"what did you do?" nash said from behind me

"you'll see" i said still smiling he looked at me with a smirk and sat back down

-5 minutes later-

Once everyone got off the plane i got out my carry ons along with taylors and walked over to the flight attendant

"hi how may i help you" she said

"can i talk through that to wake up my friends" i said and she nodded, i smiled and went over to the phone speaker thing that goes on throughout the plane. I picked it up and held it up like a phone and screamed

"WAKE UP WERE HERE!" they all woke up startled and eyes wide except for nash he just laughed when Hayes woke up scared and kicked the nearest thing which was Matt's you know what, Matt's face was so funny like i can't even descirbe it but his face scrunched up and he grunted out "you mother freaker" to hayes who just said "ouch"

I went to taylor who was running his hands through his hair oviously still sleepy "awe Taylor sleepy" i said replacing his hands with mine as i started fix his hair. He nodded closing his eyes and leaning back into the chair, i took my hands out and he got up grabbing his stuff.

"you can sleep when get to the hotel okay" i said seeing that he was really tired and that he didn't get any sleep on the plane. He nodded and we went to bagage claim "will you sleep with me?" he asked and i nodded as we walked out of the air port and into a limo where Taylor laid his head on my shoulder then closing his eyes. I took out my phone and tweeted

ItsRiley!: i ship it #Dalrex

then i added the picture in with it. When we got to the hotel Taylor dragged me to our hotel room and threw me on bed, he took off his shirt and socks then laid down next to me. He pulled me closer to him and i laid my head on his chest closing my eyes listening to his steady heart beats.

maybe marrying him won't be so bad after all