Chapter 12

-The Next day-

Taylor woke up the next morning feeling very confident in himself and was ready to tell Riley what he had to say yesterday but chickened out. Taylor got dressed, did all the things he usually did and got ready for the day. He was planning on announcing it to her at their show tonight in front of everyone. He walked out the door and to the breakfast room as Riley soon woke up drowsily.

Riley's Pov

I sat up but soon just fell back down into the bed, i moved around until i find a comfortable position that i like to call the free fall, its when you spread your arms out and your legs out so its like your falling from the sky. I groaned when someone turned on the light and started to hit me with a pillow, I turned seeing Ivy.

"What the fub Ivy" i said trying to block the pillow until she finally stopped

"that's what you get for locking me in a room with Cameron" she said smirking

"technically it wasn't a room it was a closet" i said as Ivy rolled her eyes "come on were going to have a girls day today" she said ignoring my comment and getting off before going into my drawers to pick me out some clothes. I got changed in the bathroom and then when i was done me and Ivy headed out to the stores.

When we got there we immediately started trying things on and of course buying them cause we look hot as fudge in them.

"so what do you think about this one" Ivy said twirling around in the 5th dress she tried on today, why though she never really buys dresses unless its for a special occasion unless she's not telling me something.

"the same thing i thought about the other four dresses they look beautiful on you" i say confused as to why this is taking to much time

"but do you think Cameron will like it" she asked "he would be stupid if he didn't but why do you care, is there something i don't know" i said and i watched her open her mouth before she just shook her head and i nodded and just let it go.

-later that day-

Taylor's Pov

Me and the boys were on the stage answering questions from the fans until someone asked me a question.

"Are you and Riley dating?" she asked and i smiled

"y-" i got cut off by loud laughing going on from in back of the stage, i looked and saw Riley and some guy exchanging numbers. My heart dropped at the sight then i looked back at the fan who asked the question and brought the microphone to my lips

"no"