Chapter 11

Ivy's

   I woke snuggled into Cameron and blushed while removing his grip from my waist and getting up to check the door and to my luck it wasn't. I sighed she just had to lock us in a closet I thought turning around to see Cameron slowly awaking so i sat by the wall and turned on my phone seeing it was at 60% great now my phone is dead I thought cause me and Riley always consider our phones dead when it reaches 60 lower. Cameron fully woke up when he heard me drop a mop cause i'm also clumsy but not as much as Riley.

  Srsly she is so reckless, she broke my vase for example i mean i didn't like it but still. "mhm what happened" cameron said in his morning voice that made me melt on the inside "um nothing" i say picking up the broom until it stood still on its own against the wall. I walked over to him and put me on his lap.

Taylor's Pov

  I woke up the sun shining in my face as i look around and he Riley sleeping next to me she looks so cute I thought and i picked her up so she was in my arms, i felt her snuggle into my chest and let out a sigh before i walked into the elevator and then to our room laying her gently on the bed and putting the covers over her. It wasn't until now i looked at her hand seeing the ring i had given her yesterday, i smiled at the sight and brought her hand up to my lips kissing it before laying it down.

  I looked at her before i remember she locked Cameron and Ivy in the closet for the night, i chuckled and walked out closing the door behind me and unlocking the closet having Cameron fall into my arms since he was leaning on it

"well hello there" i sat looking down and he stood up "sup" he says dusting off his pants "thanks tay" Ivy says laughing at what just happened.

Cameron looked at me and smirked before dragging me to Nash's room "w-" i was about to say but he slammed the door before i could finish my sentence, i turned around seeing Nash patting the spot next to him on his bed. I gave him a weird look and sat down "so" he said and i looked confused

"what?" i say and nash rolled his eyes "did you say it to her" he said and i scratched the back of neck and replied "i was going to" and nash looked at me "was going to?" he questioned and i nodded fixing my hair.

"yea i was going to tell her but i chickend out and instead.." i say embarrased "instead" he urged and i glared at him for doing so "i'm not saying" i say and he laughs and jokes about it.

Blahhh shitty chapter sorry