Chapter 8.

I woke up early so I could get first dibs on the shower cause sometimes voy take even longer showers than girls. Like for example two weeks ago u was at Ivy's place and her brother literally took two hours to get out of the shower TWO FUDGING HOURS!

     I never go to Ivy's house anymore because of the incident that occurred when I was at her house one night I needed to go to the bathroom.

-flashback-

    "hey Ivy where's the bathroom" I asked since this was the first time I've been here.

   "down the hall to the left" she answered her eyes glued to the movie we were  watching. I nodded and walked out the door heading down the hall and to the left like she said.

    I knocked on the door but all I heard was quiet groans hmm what could that be I pressed my ear against the door and heard them again. I got worried and wondered if someone had hurt themselves from either coming out shower ans slipping or whatever. 

   "hey are you o-" i started to say as I opened the door ny words stopped when l saw Alexander .A. Trex aka the brother of bestfriend jacking off. I turned around and slammed the door breathing deeply trying to comprehend what just happened until my eyes grew wide of terror.

   I Riley Marie Williams had just seen my bestfriend's brother jacking off in the bathroom.

-back to present-

   I shuddered in disgust as the flashback played in my head. At least i didnt encounter her dad going number 2 oh wait I did. So I guess you now know why I never went back there but any way after my shower I got dressed and woke up Taylor so he could get ready for the show they have tonight.

  Then I walked across the street to the nearest starbucks. I ordered what I always did and sat down to wait, as I waited I saw the tweet of Cam and Ivy got over a thousand retweets and few hundred favorites. I smiled and went to see what was trending and saw the hashtag #Dalrex trending world trending.

  Ivy is going to kill me when she sees this

  "Riley" the cashier said and I got up, paying for my drink then sitting back down. "hey riley" I heard nash say sitting down across from me "hey what's up" I said looking up from my phone.

   "we were worried sick about you, we couldn't find you any where" he said

  "well you found me" I said smiling and taking a sip of my drink. He rolled his eyes and let out an over dramatic gasp, I giggled looking at him "what?" I asked and he told me to sit next to him so I did.

  "Cam and Ivy were cuddling on the plane!" he said showing me the pic " I know" I said he looked at me confused " I took the picture" I said and he smiled at me "Ivy is going to kill you" he said and i shrugged already knowing she would.

-At the show-

    I ran around the back of the stage trying to get away from Ivy "HOW COULD YOU!" she screamed catching up to me. Then finally she found a way trap me crap I looked around there were only two way to save me, the stage that the guys are performing on or the bathroom where she could trap again so hmm..

   I decided to run to run up onto the stage since i know that Ivy wouldn't have the guts to go out here with all these fans that might of saw the picture. I ran across it but someone pulled me back before i could get to the other side. I turned and saw Carter with a confused look and i sighed "Ivy is going to kill me" i stated simply but he still looked confused so i showed him the picture of Cam and her.

   He made a 'o' shape with his mouth and nodded "So you guys are probably wondering who this is" Nash started out walked over to me "This here is taylor's girlfriend Riley" he screamed into the microphone and all the girls went crazy, i gasped taking the mic away from him and saying "no no were not dating" i said.

     Then Taylor looked shocked pretending to be offended "but i thought you liked me" he said winking at me, clearly telling me play along. I sighed "i do" i say walking to him and whispered something in my ear. I nodded and he started to get really close to me, i could here the gasps and 'omg are they going to kiss, plz kiss' in the backround.

   "show me" he said putting his hand on my cheek and pulling me closer "fine" i said pulling him closer to me so that are lips were in apart. It got super quiet since i got closer, i giggled and pulled him all the way in...well into a hug, he spinned me around laughing as all of the fans groaned and the boys were jaw droppped even  Ivy was. When we pulled apart nash said "you know you didn't have to tease all of us like that" he said gesturing to him and the fans.

   I laughed and sat down on a couch "so who ships Dalrex" i said into the mic and Cam looked at me weird as all the girls screamed 'ME!' i nodded and pulled Ivy up onto the stage and put her next to Cameron. "so you guys dating" i said and Cameron looked at me smiling.

    wait what does that mean!