thirteen

my entire body hurts from being smacked around by waves. it's brutal out here😃

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

TW: smut, 18+, NSFW, sex toys, food play, swearing
word count: 3568

Derek: "A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as update the life." Amit Kalantri.

JJ woke up and shifted slightly as she felt feather light kisses placed on her shoulders. She leaned back against Emily's touch. The raven-haired woman was trying to gently wake up JJ.

"Mmm, good morning," JJ said softly as she reached a hand back and brought Emily in closer. The raven-haired woman hummed as she pulled JJ in further.

"Happy birthday, gorgeous," Emily said softly against her skin. JJ smiled widely as Emily continued her light kisses.

"Thank you," JJ said as she smiled widely. Emily turned JJ around slightly. She leaned in and was about to kiss JJ when she felt a finger against her lips. Emily was about to question it when JJ pointed to her lips. "Morning breath. Absolutely not."

Emily rolled her eyes as JJ got up. Emily's eyes ran over every curve of JJ's naked body as she disappeared into the bathroom. "You do realize you'd have to get up every morning and brush your teeth before you roll over, right?"

JJ came out of the bathroom with her toothbrush already full of toothpaste. Emily sat up at the edge of the bed. She pulled JJ in and kept her there between her legs as the blonde woman brushed her teeth. JJ's hands gently caressed Emily's face the entire time she brushed.

"You're gorgeous," Emily said softly and leaned forward, kissing the center of JJ's chest. The blonde woman shook her head and rolled her eyes. "It's true."

"Mhmm," JJ said and made her way towards the bathroom. Emily got up and followed after her. The raven-haired woman stood right behind her as she bent over and washed her mouth. Emily's hands went down onto either side of JJ. She had her trapped there. "I'm rinsing my mouth and it's turning you on?"

"Well, when you put it like that it makes me sound like a teenage boy," Emily said and rolled her eyes. She leaned over and kissed on JJ's shoulder. She reached over and grabbed her toothbrush. Her other hand came down and smacked JJ's right ass cheek. "Get dressed before Carrie comes in and is scarred for life."

"Yes ma'am," JJ said jokingly. Emily rolled her eyes as the blonde woman walked away to get dressed.

Both women had finally gotten dressed fully. Only one distraction in the closet is what set them behind. JJ was the first one out of the door. She made her way down the stairs. Sergio had walked up to the blonde woman and rubbed against her leg.

The apartment was quiet. A little too quiet. JJ squinted her eyes as she looked around for a split second.

"Happy birthday!" Carrie shouted as she tackled JJ. She was waiting patiently by the stairs for her, hiding from JJ for a sneak attack. The blonde woman broke their fall with her back. She groaned as she hit the floor.

"Thanks, honey," JJ said and chuckled as Carrie held on tightly to her. "You're going to break Emily and I with your birthday hugs."

"It'll be worth it," Carrie said and held onto JJ tighter. The blonde woman chuckled as she kissed Carrie's head.

"Alright, kiddo. She's barely thirty-one. We don't want to break her so early," Emily said and gave Carrie her hand. The teenager stood up and helped JJ up as well.