dumb day

George POV-

I absolutely hate waking up for school in the morning. I hate my stupid alarm clock, but it does it's job so I can't complain too much. I look at the time 7:24 am, I have to get to class by 8:25 so I have some time.

I stare at the wall getting mentally ready to start my day, I let out a sigh and get up blanket still around me.

I brush my teeth, jeez when did my eye bags get so bad? I went to my closet and chose a red sweater my dad let me "borrow" from him. I walked to my dresser where I keep the rest of my clothes, and take out black Dickies pants.

Dropping the blanket I had around me I take off my pajama bottoms and put on the pants, I put on the red crewneck. I look over to my shoe rack not knowing what to put on, so I did what every other person would do and did eeny meeny miny moe. I landed on my white af1s, I put on some long white socks then my shoes. I fixed my hair in my mirror, after I decided that I look somewhat decent I put on some deodorant and cologne.

I look at the clock. Of course it's already 7:48 I take my Jasport backpack off the floor while looking for my keys. I fly down the staircase with keys and backpack in hand. I stopped at the kitchen and looked for some poptarts, I run to my dads car that I'm using for now poptarts holding onto my keys somehow.

Seeing that my moms car was already gone i guessed she already took my dad and herself to work. ( his dad got caught drinking and driving multiple times, so he got his license suspended)

I realize how hot it is as soon as I got in my car, rethinking my clothing choices I back out my garage and speed a little on my way to the school. I live pretty close to it so its not a long drive.

The song 'Boys Don't Cry -By The Cure' started playing, definitely in my top ten songs.

As 'Hey -By Pixies' ended I drove into the school parking lot at 8:13, since I'm not late yet I can walk by the office, getting some looks by the teachers in there.

When I pass by them I run to my first period with my poptart in my mouth basically finished, right as I run into my class I get greeted by Mr. Philza and the rest of the class laughing at my poptart. "And your tardy pass mister Davidson?" Mr. Philza asked me "What do you mean sir, the bell hasn't rung yet." I stated while making my way to my desk. The bell rung as I sat down, Mr. Philza watched me, a little look of  defeat over came his face for a second.

He let it pass, thank god, I really don't need to get in trouble for being late again.

As I took out my history book from my backpack I see dream glare at me, I had to fight the urge to punch him in the face right then and there. I rolled my eyes at him instead. He sits directly in front of me, how convenient right.

I didn't really pay much attention in class, I was doodling on whatever page we were on until the bell rang. Finally, I put my things away and left the classroom. Onto my next class, yayy.

A/N- very short chapter but thats ok. The next chapter is going to be going in depth of George's life rather than the rest of this school day, sorry!!