Stop Thinking of Me

Mature language, underage drinking

Kinda Dream POV-

Dream was thinking about George, he liked his time with George today. He wondered what would happen if George's phone didn't go off. He wondered who it was that had to ruin his time with him.

He wanted to hangout with him again, he texted him.

Georgenotfound

Me-
"Hey do you wanna maybe hangout?"
"It doesn't have to be rn like maybe tomorrow or something"
Delivered 7:26 PM

He waited, George never answered.

He got bored, there was a park not too far away from his house, he decided to go.

He texted Sapnap

Snapchat🥵🤠

Me-
"You doing anything rn?"

Snapchat🥵🤠-
"No why u wanna hang or sum"

Me-
"Yea I'm bored asf"
"I'm gonna be at the park next to my house"

Snapchat🥵🤠-
"Alr meet u there bae"
Read 7:34 PM

Dream put on a emerald green jacket, it was his favorite jacket, he had on a black shirt and sweatpants.

He then put on his black converse, they were pretty worn out. He got his keys and left his room.

He knocked on his moms door.

"Hey mom I'm gonna go hang out with sa- Nick at the park for a bit, that sound ok?" He asked his mom, "Yep that sounds fine, please don't take too long, your father won't be home until tomorrow by the way." She told him, she had a sweet voice, that was what he loved about his mom most "ok mom thank you, I'll be home soon, love you!" He shouted leaving her door.

He was walking to his car when he felt the need for something.

Snapchat🥵🤠

Me-
"Hey sap can you bring some alcohol or weed if you haven't left your house yet pls"

Snapchat🥵🤠-
"Ofc baby"
Read 7:42 PM

He got in his car and drove to the park. It wasn't a very long drive since it was basically next to his house, he just didn't want to walk.

When he parked he saw George's car, the light was on, it was really foggy. Why was he here, what's he doing in ther- OH!

Dream sat in his car in shock, wow, George really just didn't give a shit about Dream huh.

Dream was built with anger, we was debating whether to get out of his car or not, but then he saw Sapnap.

Dream laughed to himself, he got out the car and waved Sapnap over, once Sapnap saw George's car and realized what he was looking at he stopped in his tracks.

He started laughing with Dream, Sapnap ran over to Dreams car, with a backpack full of alcohol.

"What the actual fuck, why is he here instead of his house, oh my fucking God this is insane!" Sapnap sounded excited, like he had a plan or something.

"What are you thinking about huh?" Dream asked knowing he was gonna do something, "here hold my bag" Sapnap gave Dream his backpack.

Sapnap ran up to George's car, he crouched to make sure they couldn't see him, he knocked on the window 3 times as hard as he could and ran to Dream's car.

"GO GO LETS GO TURN THE CAR ON!" Dream flew into his car and turned it on as quick as he could, Sapnap got into the passenger seat, Dream sped away from the park laughing with Sapnap.