story of my life lol

Mature language

George POV-

I was walking out of history when stupid Dream walked right into me "WHAT THE FUCK, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING PRICK!" I yelled at him, "How about you get out of my way asshole." He said in a mean tone and walked off.

There was a reason why me and Dream disliked each other, a rather dumb one, but still a reason. We were in the same friend group in 8th grade, me and Dream were some what close. I trusted him with little secrets like who I had a crush on.

Macy Bo, the girl I was so close to dating, but Dream took that chance from me. I was mad, I told him how much I liked her, it hurt my feelings that he would go behind my back like that. But it was 8th grade, so you can't expect much loyalty.

"WHY DID YOU ASK OUT MACY, YOU KNOW I LIKE HER WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled at him, "DUDE WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING!" Dream yelled back at me.

It made me mad that he would lie to my face with no shame, so I did what every other eighth grader would do and I stopped being his friend.

Sometimes I would be immature and pull mean pranks on him. Once I put some weed next to his locker, with his initials on it. He got suspended. He pulled one on me too, he spilled alcohol on my backpack, so I smelled like beer that whole week.

We kept doing that sort of stuff up until the summer after freshman year.

The pranks just made me hate him more, he would show Macy off infront of me. I kept hearing him talk about how they had sex in freshman year. I hated him all throughout eighth grade i still do. I'm over the whole Macy thing now, I grew up. Dream and Macy lasted almost four years, until this summer that is. They broke up because Mr. Asshole got bored of her.

To be honest Macy's still hot, I still know a lot about her. I'm not obsessed, I just didn't forget. I've thought about trying to get with Macy, it would be funny to get Dream mad.

I'm not really popular, at least I wouldn't say so. I'm not friends with most of the people I know.

I'm that person that you somehow know, and at one point in your life you got wasted or high with. I'm not a perfect kid, I'll tell you that, but I'm not completely horrible. Just because I drink and smoke and go around fucking people doesn't mean I'm a total piece of shit, or spoiled brat.

I try to get A's in school every once in awhile. I just don't see the point in school so I dont try too hard.

I never really gave a shit about my sexuality, I just fuck who ever I think is attractive. My parents don't care either, they say they'll support me as long as I'm happy, I'm grateful to have them.

Me and my family moved to Florida from the UK when I was in 6th grade, thats when Dream and I kinda became friends.

My dad is an alcoholic, heh kinda runs in the family, he isn't abusive or anything like that, he just drinks.

My mom is a nurse, she takes night shifts a lot, so I dont see her as much as my dad. My dad is a cook at some fancy restaurant, sometimes he'll randomly take a night shift. So I'll just have my house to myself. We aren't rich or anything, I'd like to say we're middle class.

My main friends are Karl and Quackity, quackity isn't his real name just a nickname. We've been friends since freshman year. Sometimes this kid snap chat or sapnap hangs out with us, he's one of Dream's friends but he's fun to hang out with. He invites me to parties so I like him.

Sometimes I hang out with these random sophomores Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo they're all pretty cool. They can be annoying at times but still fun to be around

I'm not friends with alot of juniors. Niki, Wilbur, Jack, and Fundy are some people I consider as friends, we don't talk a lot though.

A/N- The dad being an alcoholic doesn't have to do with anything important in the story, I'm just making him not totally perfect. Fundy won't be evil in this story i promise!!