Up to You Loverboy

Mature language

George POV-

"JORGE YOURE HERE!" Quackity shouted at me from the entrance of the diner, and of course came Karl running up to Wilbur and I.

"What are you guys doing here, wait are we interrupting your date, oh my god im so sorry!" Karl said backing away from our table.

"No you're fine, please come sit with us!" Wilbur said, there goes our alone time, not that I'm complaining I guess.

"Are you sure?" Karl asked sitting next to me "Yes Karl we're sure, come sit Quackity." I gestured to the empty seat next to Wilbur.

"Well hello Wilbur" Quackity said sitting next to Wilbur putting his arm around him, someone's getting touchy.

"The other two are looking for something in the car, they'll be out in a bit." Karl said eating one of my fries, it reminded me of what me and Wilbur were doing a second ago.

Me and Wilbur look at eachother both holding back a laugh, then a process what karl had just said "Wait other two? Who are you talking about?" I think for a second, Karl already looks guilty.

"Karl it better not be who I thi-" I get cur off by a loud voice"HEY BITCHES! WHERE ARE WE SIT-oh" Sapnap looks a bit shocked when he sees me.

Then comes in the one and only, Clay. "Stop being so loud!" Dream says punching Sapnap in the shoulder, then he looks over to my table. The silence is too loud.

"Hey" I say not meaning to be so quiet "Hi" he says back, he doesn't sound annoyed or mad, he sounds neutral, and I fucking hate it.

"So should we get a bigger table or should me and George leave?" Wilbur says pointing to me.

"I think we should leav-" "you guys can stay, we don't have to eat together." Dream says looking around.

"Ok then um I guess I'll text you later, yeah?" Karl looks at me to make sure I'll text him, I nod my head.

Both Quackity and Karl leave the table and go to the one Dream and Sapnap are sitting at. Its across the diner from mine and Wilburs.

"I still feel like we should leave." Wilbur says taking a sip from his milkshake "same, but in like 10 minutes to make it seem like it isn't for them." I say taking one of Wilburs fries.

He looks at me with one of the most annoyed smiles I've seen "wow George I really thought that we had matured enough to not do that anymore" he says now taking a sip from my milkshake.

"I know but its just so addicting" I put ketchup on his fries and eat a few, I stop when I remember who's in the diner with us.

I look over at Dream to make sure he didn't see me trade food with Wilbur, but he's already watching me, and he looks mad.

Great, I fucked up again "Hey I think we should leave now." I say playing around with my food "Oh shit, yeah, I'll go pay." Wilbur gets up taking out his wallet.

Once Wilbur gets to the front desk (idk what its called💀) Dream gets up, I assume he's going to the bathroom so I try not to get my hopes up.

I look outside the window, admiring Wilburs car, its actually really fucking pretty.

"You don't have to be scared of me George, I don't bite you know that,. Yknow I really think you should be with me right now, but thats all up to you loverboy." I hear the voice of jealousy say into my ear, he walks off, I'm not too sure where to.

I smile to myself, I try to hide it. Its funny to me how he's jealous, but that leads me to the following question. Is this real, or is he fucking with me?