wanna talk?

Mature language, underage drinking

Dream POV-

I'm angry, he just thinks he can lead me on like that. Fuck him.

"Hey sap, my mom told me I have to go home, do you think you can get a ride from Quackity?" I lie "Yeah for sure, you ok?" He asks, he looks like he's having fun, I don't wanna ruin that.

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry though if she didn't text me I would've taken you home but yknow." He nods his head showing me he understood. I say my goodbyes to everyone but George.

Hes still in the car, he's on his phone probably texting the bitch he was fucking a few hours ago.

I get in my car and drive home, I dont wanna be there though. Where the fuck do I go.

I end up pulling up to Macy's house, she's not there.

I realize where I am, what I was about to do, and I'm mad at myself for it. What was I even thinking of doing?

I leave, I liked George, I was kinda hoping he would feel the same. But its fine, he doesn't like me, it doesn't matter.

Its a little reliving to be honest, now I dont have to go insane about figuring out my sexuality.

But I liked a boy. I still like girls right? Yeah, I do.. right? I can like both boys and girls at the same time, but I only like one boy.

And that would be George. But why do I like him? Why the hell do I like George Davidson? Its not cause he's a boy, so then why?

Then I drive to my next destination, fucking George's house, how the fuck did I get here?

George POV-

I dont know how to feel right now, I feel confused, do I like him?

Is it just because I haven't been with a guy for awhile? Maybe thats it, he's the only guy that was free at the time, and I needed attention from a boy, thats it. Let's hope that's it atleast.

"Hey, whats up with you and Dream huh, you guys are confusing me." Quackity asks with a half smile on his face.

I let out a massive sigh and sit down next to him "Honestly, I think I like him, but I dont want to yknow?" Quackity puts his arm around me "Yeah I know, you're just a pussy, you're scared of commitment and thats fine.. pussy" Quackity whispers the last part into my ear.

"Fuck you man" I say jokingly pushing him away.

"Dude just don't fuck with Dream alright? If you want to be with him then fucking tell him you want to." Sapnap says seriously

"And I get it, if you're scared of being in a relationship that's fine, but don't lead him on. Hes not really used to relationships." I nod my head

"Hes literally been in one ever since eighth grade, isn't that weird. Like I know they've cheated on eachother way too many times but still, isn't it weird?" Karl butts in, he looks kinda dumb.

His hair is covering half of his face and he has the biggest smile, he looks stupid but he looks happy, and I love seeing him happy.

"Now that you say it, it is kinda weird, a bit sad actually." Quackity says putting his head in Karl's lap. "It is huh" Sapnap says scooting closer to Karl and Quackity.

"Why is your name Sapnap?" I say tilting my head a bit, is never noticed his weird name until now "isn't your name Nick or some shit, why Sapnap?"

He puts his head on Karl's shoulder "Dream came up with Sapnap, its pandas spelt backwards but with a P instead of a D" He said "its also my gamer tag."