Im Sorry

Mature language

Wilbur POV-

"Thanks for meeting up with me so late, I'm sorry about that, I just really didn't want to be alone with my thoughts yknow?"

"Yeah I know George, you don't gotta worry about the time ok, you can call me at any time and I swear to god I'll answer no matter what." Wilbur said with a light smile.

"I really do appreciate you Wilbur, I'm glad we reconnected." George said hugging Wilbur.

He was caught by surprised when the shorter hugged him, so he didn't hug back immediately.

"Any time George, remember that."

"Any time." George repeated.

"Ok you should go now, quackity told me about the thing you guys are doing tomorrow so you need to get all the rest you can get. I'll see you later George."

"Bye Wilbur!" George waved as Wilbur got in his car and left the parking lot.

"Alone again." George muttered to himself.

As Wilbur was driving away he felt like it was harder to breathe, it was harder to not let the tears run down his face.

"I'm fine." He repeated to himself.

"I'm fine" he tried convincing himself.

"You're fine you fucking idiot you're fine." He said this time a tear running down his face.

What did you think? You thought he was just going to fall for you just like that? You thought he liked you? You fucking idiot, how sad. The boy you like doesn't like you back.

Too bad. He thought. Too bad.

He sped down the empty roads.

Too bad. Too bad.

The more he cried the faster he went.

Too bad. Too bad.

The felt free. Like nothing could stop him.

Too bad. Too bad.

He felt like he was finally at the worlds edge. Like if he went any faster he would fly off the earth.

In his eyes he could fly, fly somewhere far away, somewhere no one knew his name, his face, his feelings.

Better luck next time. He thought.

He could turn the steering wheel just a little bit and he would crash and everything would stop there, but he decided against it.

Its not worth his life.

There was a fuzzy feeling in him, he didn't know how to explain it.

Just as he tried slowing down there it was, the feeling he always got when he saw his mother. The one he got ever since he was only a little boy.

The fuzzy feeling that went through his whole body. It wasn't a good one. It made him feel sick.

It felt like butterflies, it felt like they were eating him inside out.

He slowed down, it wasn't his time.

Even though he didn't want to, he did, for the sake of his life.

"FUCK!" He shouted, fuck.

He needed to distract himself, he needed to get out of his mind.

He needed out.

Out. Out. Out!

He went home, his mother was home.

The feeling he had in his stomach felt stronger.