The party

Mature language, underage drinking, underage smoking

No ones POV-

George and Quackity are driving around then karl calls them "HOLA KARLOS!" Quackity shouts when George answer's the call

"HII" "hey karl, whatsup?" "What are you guys wearing for the party?"

"I'm going naked" Quackity says in a normal tone "yeah we should all go naked" George suggests "I think so too, I'm coming over George."

"OK I'm gonna take Quackity to his house real quick and we'll meet you at mine, sound cool?" "Yea thats fine, byee see you later!" "Bye karlos!" Quackity yells out.

They just passed Quackity's street so George makes a quick U turn then goes down Mundo street, where Quackity lives.

George pulls up to Quackitys house "I'll be right back!" Quackity says gettingout of George's car.

"Don't take too long!" He flips George off as he enters his house. George smiles to the action from his friend. He goes on Instagram and searches 'Dreamwastaken' he messages him

Me-
"You gonna give me those notes or what? I'm waiting lvr boy"

Dreamwastaken-
"I'll give them to you latr leave me alone"

Me-
"Thank you babe"
Read 6:48 PM

George goes onto tiktok and scrolls until Quackity comes out.

Quackity finally comes out of his house with a bag in his hand."You kinda took a long time, why?" George asks  "My mom was just really mad, she said she found some weed in my room, and about me not telling her I was gonna sleep over at your house"

"She almost didn't let me come." George looks over to Quackity holding back a laugh "Shut up you fucking weirdo!" Quackity shouts shoving his hand into George's face.

They laugh together for a bit while Quackity picks out a song

George drives out of the neighborhood now on his way to his house. 'Woman by Little Simz' starts playing, "Can you ask Karl if he wants me to pick up some snacks?" George asks

"Yeah" a few minutes pass by "he says he already got some." Quackity said looking down at his phone, George wondered what Karl got him. They sang along to whatever song was playing until they got to George's house.

When they made it to Georges house him and Quackity raced up to George's room, quack won. Karl was already in his room playing minecraft on George's PC.

There was a bag on his bed, which George assumed were the snacks "Welcome back" Karl says as he logs of of minecraft "Hey Karl, what did ya get me?" George asks in a goofy voice "look for yourself" he said back with sas in his tone

"I'm gonna go change, I'll be right back" Quackity said as he left the room with his bag in hand.

"I think I'm gonna wear something comfortable." George says as he looks through his closet

He takes out a oversized light grey hoodie, its not that oversized on him though. He took out a big light blue short sleeve to put over the hoodie, it had a red box on the middle of it.

He went over to his dresser and picked a pair of black sweat pants. "Look away" George says to Karl, Karl covers his eyes with his sleeves.

Karl's wearing a yellow and brown striped sweater, with a pair of light washed jeans. He was wearing yellow high top converse, with some silver rings.

"Ok you can look now." George says "LOOKING GOOD JORGE!" Quackity says as he busts through the door, Karl uncovers his eyes.

"These would make the outfit even more sexy, put them on." Quackity gives George red and white vans "How do I look?" George asks walking to his body mirror "you look good, how about me baby!" Quackity shouts as he walks next to George.