see you later

Mature language, underage smoking

Dream POV-

I can't believe it, it was him? It's kinda funny to me. Weird how I never knew.

Then I come to the realization George is here, in the woods. What the hell would he be doing out here, in the middle of the day, in the woods?

I get curious. I walk towards the trees, there was some sort of trail, I follow it. I get to almost a little campsite, except there's no tent or fire pit.

Its just a big empty circle of dirt with logs on the outside of it. I see someone in the middle of it, I assume its George.

( thats the best way I could think of describing it sorry!!💀)

I walk up to him, there's an empty alcohol bottle next to him, I get closer, there's cigarette butts on the ground.

"George?" I get even more close to him, he's just laying there, his eyes are closed. He's snoring so I know he's not dead. There's an almost empty pack of cigarettes in his hand, there's three left.

"George!" I get on my knees, I'm shaking him but he's not waking up "GEORGE!" I shout in his ear. His eyes shoot open.

"What the fuck." He says as he gets on his elbows.

George POV-

"GEORGE!"

I open my eyes to Dream.

"What the fuck." I get on my elbows.

"Dude are you ok? What the fuck are you doing out here?" Dream asks me, so many fucking questions "Why the fuck does it concern you?"

"God no need to get rude, I was just making sure you were ok asshole." Dream says getting up dusting his knees.

"Hey I'm hungry as fuck, you wanna get some food?" I ask, I know I was just saying I need to forget about this man, but its only lunch.

"What?" He asks confused "Food idiot, like McDonald's or some shit, I don't know I'm fucking hungry." I take out a cigarette and light it.

No ones POV-

"Uh sure I guess." Dream says "I have nothing else to do." He mumbles

"You smoke?" George asks offering Dream the cigarette he had in his hand
"No but sure." Dream takes the cigarette, he inhales, as he blows out the smoke he coughs failing to look cool in front of George.

George only laughs "you good sweetheart?" He asks taking back the fag (😏) from Dream "why the fuck do you smoke those, I feel lightheaded." Dream says holding his head "thats the point baby, where do you want to go?" Dream blushes to the pet name.

"Uh- yeah- hm there's a nice cafe not that far away from here, they sell pretty good food, like muffins 'n shit. We could go there." Dream suggests

"Yeah thats fine, you wanna go in separate cars or mine?"

"I don't have a problem with going in yours." Dream knew George wasn't sober so he couldn't drive alone, also he didn't want his car to smell like cigarettes.

They get in George's car, it doesn't smell too bad, there's four black ice little tree air fresheners hanging from the rear view, there's still a faint smell of cigarettes though.

"What do you want to listen to?" George asks pulling up spotify "well what do you usually listen to?" Dream asks.

"I dunno, pick something?" George gives Dream his phone. He's nervous, he doesn't know what to play.