Hey George

Mature language

Dream POV-

I didn't sleep.

I felt all gross inside. I was about to get ready for school when I got a notification, it was George.

I ignored him, I didn't want to talk to him. Just seeing his name got me pissed.

I picked out a dark grey sweater and some black dress pants, I layed out the outfit on my bed. I liked it.

I turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat up a little before getting in. Once it was warmer I got in, I loved taking warm showers, it was like one of the only times where time felt like it stopped moving.

Once I was done I put on clothes on my bed, I slipped on my converse and some jewelry. My backpack was in the living room so I only grabbed my keys and phone from my room.

My mom was in the kitchen.

"Hello son, you ready for school?" She was pouring coffee into a blue mug.

"Yup, I was about to leave right now. When you leaving to work?" I asked walking into the living room. "In about 20 minutes, I'll be home around 7 or 6." I got my backpack.

I walk back into the kitchen "when's your day off?" I ask getting a mug from the cupboard.

"I think Friday and Saturday, why love?" I pour some coffee into the purple mug "I wanted to hang out, maybe invite dad and Drista?" I ask carefully.

My mom and dad got divorced when I was 14 and Drista was 9. My dad got my sister and my mom got me. We don't really hang out as a family, we don't hate eachother just the distance.

"Ok, yeah that sounds great you wanna invite dad or should I?" She asks "I can if you want, we can go bowling." I suggest.

She thinks about it for awhile "yeah that sounds fun, you wanna go Friday? I can pick you up from school early, or you can just leave early." I nod my head

"Yeah Friday." I give her a kiss on the cheek and put my mug in the sink "I gotta go now but I'll see you after work" she nods her head as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"Love you Clay!" "Bye mom love you too!" I shout closing the door.

I got into my car and checked the time on my phone. There was a bunch of messages from some random number.

But they were saying stuff like 'dream can we please talk' or 'dream please im sorry please I only want to talk with you' I guessed it was George. Wonder how he got my phone number.

I deleted the number and went onto spotify, I didnt see what playlist I picked, but 'Necromancer by Joy Again' started playing.

I like this song, its good but short.

'Oh necromancer
Put a spell on me
With kisses so sweet, they rot my teeth'

But when I listened to it this time

'Oh necromancer why are you so far away
Another day rolls by without me kissing your face'

It made me think of George

'Oh girl wont you meet me in the city
The street lights and corner store signs make you look so pretty.
But when will you just be with me
I'm so infatuated, I'd swim accross the sea'

And I dont know how I feel about that. I skipped the song. 'Hate Yourself by TV girl' played.

I sighed, hopefully today goes by fast.

George POV-

I was at my locker, I want to cry, not in a depressing way but in a 'I hate my life I want to get this over with' type of way.