You're Really Cool

Mature language

Kinda Dreams POV-

When Dream got home from dropping George off he felt complete, they kissed, they kissed and it meant something.

It wasn't their first kiss, but it felt like it. Dream wasn't a romantic person, but he thought of all the romantic dates he would take George on.

Dreams phone buzzed

Sapnap🥵🤠-
Yo wyd friday i have nothing to do and I dont wanna be lonley

Oh fuck I forgot about bowling Dream thought

Me-
I'm going bowling with my parents and Drista we can hang tomorrow tho

Sapnap🥵🤠-
Nah im hanging with Alex and Karl

Me-
Then why can't you be with them friday???

Sapnap🥵🤠-
Cause theyre doing sumthing with George and apparently I'm not allowed
I swear theyre having sex when they arnt with other peepol

Me-
LMAO WHAT??? Ur stupid asf
and ur just ganna hav to be lonley loser

Sapnap🥵🤠-
Fuck you
Anyways see you tomorrow at skool love you bae goodnight😘😍😜🤪🍑😏😩👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Me-
Goodnight weirdo lobe you too
Seen 1:06 AM

Sapnap was an interesting person to text, he would always pull something.

Dream sighed, turning his phone off.

He layed on his bed, thinking, thinking about everything. He hoped George wasn't gonna do anything to hurt him.

He made a promise to himself, he promised that as long as George doesn't hurt Dream he wasn't going to hurt him.

He felt like he was actually starting to care for the brunette, like if he did something, something to make him stray away, he would feel guilt.

It came to a surprise to him because well, they "hated" eachother.

Dream never really knew why they started all that nonsense, he tried remembering but all he thought about was some stupid little kid drama.

He could feel himself start to drift away.

There he layed, thinking about the kiss he had. Not knowing what George was doing, what George was thinking about, about how George felt.

Kinda George POV-

He felt himself go crazy, he always tried to make sure he didn't catch feelings, always tried!

So why is he letting himself fall, fall into some dangerous pit he knows he won't be able to get himself out of.

He didn't like relationships, they would always tell him he wasn't good enough, he wasn't good at sex, wasn't good at showing affection. He would try, he would try so hard, but it wasn't ever really good enough.

He was going back and forth about how he should just ghost Dream, its not like the man would care, right?

They hated eachother before, this would only give them a better reason.

George didn't know what to do, he didn't like the feeling he had in his stomach, he didn't know what to do.

He didn't know who to call, then he remembered.

"Hey, uh I know its late but do you think we can meet up?"

"Of course George, anything you need."