I hate him.

Mature language

Dream POV

I was walking out of history class on my way to my locker when "WHAT THE FUCK, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING PRICK!" I heard a voice I knew too well "How about you get the fuck out of my way asshole." I said while I pushed past the annoying little british creature.

I was on my way to my locker when my bestfriend sapnap told me about a party he was having "HEY DREAM, YO DREAAM!" I looked over my shoulder "Hey snap map, what's up." I say with some sas "Dude you know that's not my name, whatever, I'm having a party tomorrow night. My parents are going to a wedding out of town, soo you down?" Sapnap explained to me " Yea I'm there, who else are you inviting?" "Yea about that" please don't say ge- " I was thinking about inviting George and his friends" FUCK "is that ok?" " Yea man thats cool with me." "GREAT SEE YOU IN CLASS LATER!" Sapnap yelled as he was running to his next class. Yea no, im skipping.

I'm not a straight A student, but that doesn't mean I'm failing every class. I don't play sports or exercise a lot, but I like to consider myself as fit.

I don't like to consider myself as popular, just know alot of people, they aren't all my friends.

I've been getting a lot of texts from people saying they're sorry that me and Macy are done and if I ever need to talk then I could go to them even though I was the one that broke up with her.

I told people I broke up with Macy because I was bored of her and thats the truth. I mean the only reason I got with her was because of George, George and I were pretty close, but then he said something that hurt me for some reason.

He said he liked Macy Bo, that got me mad. I didn't want him to be with her, I think it was because I liked her too and I just didn't know. So I asked her out, and she said yes, it wasn't my fault she liked me more than George.

We got into an argument, he was mad I was with her, I told him oh well, he got mad and boom we were no longer friends.

It kinda sucked at first but I had my other friends. While me and Macy were dating we both cheated on eachother a few times. But we stayed together, first red flag. I was getting bored of Macy around the begging of sophomore year. But when she said she wanted to have sex with me, I knew I couldn't break up with her yet. We hadn't fucked the whole time we were together, so when your own girlfriend wants it you have to give it to her.

After that our relationship was mostly just that, sex, so I broke up with her over the summer. She didn't seem to care much, so that was that.

I don't know why me and George still hate each other, it was so long ago I would expect him to be over it. But he still hates me , it might be because of all the "pranks" we pulled on each other but whatever, I still hate him, I think.

A/N-

I cringed so hard writing the last part of the 9th paragraph, also I know that the reason they hate each other is literally so stupid but I couldn't think of anything else soo just roll with it I guess. Yes I'm aware so far the story is kind of every where but THIS IS MY FIRST STORYY so its not gonna be amazing!!!