I should hate you...

Mature language

Dream POV-

I watch George walk out of the living room, I was gonna follow him, but Macy got up.

Instead of trying to talk to George i go to the kitchen, I felt like getting a drink.

He was there, with Macy, we made eye contact, then he walked out with her.

I felt confused, I felt like there was a pit in my stomach. I didn't want to be there anymore, I wanted to disappear.

I left the house and got into my car, I texted sap telling him my mom found out I left and wanted me home now. That wasn't true.

I just drove, I didn't have a destination, I just went wherever the road led me.

I felt lost, I know that it was just it a kiss, but it felt like it was something more, like it could become something one day. I thought he would feel the same, I guess not.

I ended up somewhere I haven't been in a long time, it was an abandoned building out in the middle of nowhere. I came here whenever I felt like I needed to stop thinking.

I knew what I was feeling, atleast I had an idea. I just don't understand why, why now, just out of nowhere. "I like George" I said out loud to myself. It sounded weird to say, I didn't like the fact that I liked him.

He's a boy, I'm straight, right? I like a boy, why? Why do I have to like him? There's so many other people just like him, but I want him. Im really fucking confused. I like fucking George Davidson. I like a fucking boy. What would that make me? I felt my eyes water.

What would people think of me?

They would think I'm weird.

Why him?

George POV-

I was waiting in my car for Quackity and Karl.

I wasn't doing anything, just staring infront of me.

I know what I was feeling in that house, I know exactly what it was. I don't know what's so confusing about these feelings. Maybe its because he hates me, and I should hate him too. But I don't.

I hear the door next to me open, it was Karl.

I look behind the passenger seat and see Quackity getting in "What took you guys so long?" I ask, Quackity looks a bit sick

"Fucking quack threw up in the backyard, I had to walk him to the bathroom and clean him up, and help him out here." Karl explained to me, he sounded annoyed.

"You good back there quack?" I ask making sure he won't throw up in my dads car, otherwise I would have to clean it up, plus he was on the shirt I wore here. I took it off when I got into the car

"yep." Quackity says from the back, he sounds drunk.

I dropped Quackity off at his house, helping him sneak through his window.

After me and Karl left Quackitys house he asked me a rather interesting question "Have you ever liked two people at once?" "What?" I ask a bit confused, of course I have, everyone has.

"like have you ever wanted to be in a relationship with two people at the same time? I think." I have no idea what he's getting at "I guess?" I'm a bit confused.

"What do you mean I guess? That doesn't help me at all!" Karl shouts at me "Karl where's this coming from?"

"Well, I really like Sapnap but I also really like Quackity. And I know they both like me too, and I think Quackity likes Sapnap but I dont think Sapnap likes him back. And I want to date them both, but I dont know who I want to date more,yknow?" I think I know what he means, but I honestly don't know what to say.

"I know what you mean, I haven't been in your position before, but I still know."

I pull up to my house, Karl's car is still outside

"You're in a really confusing place right now, I honestly don't know what to tell you though." I say to him, I can see he's disappointed.

I think for a second "Have you ever heard of a polyamorous relationship?" I ask him, he looks at me a bit confused "A what?" "You should look it up when you get home, see you later karl." I say kinda kicking him out of my car, he thanks me for the ride and gets out of my car.

He enters his, I watch him leave my neighborhood. I stay in my car for a little, not doing anything, not even thinking.

I have no idea what to think.

I need to get out of my head, I don't know what's so wrong with liking Dream, it just feels so bad.

Its not that he's a boy, I dont care about that. It just feels weird to like him.

I finally get out of the car and climb through my window, I see a note on my bed. It's from my dad 'you don't need to keep sneaking in and out - dad' I smile. I put the note on my night stand.

I take off my shoes, I try to go to sleep, but I can't.

I keep thinking about that fucking kiss, about the closet, then the bedroom, then the closet. I go back and forth until I fall asleep. I should hate him, but I can't.

A/N-

Yeah I have no idea where I'm going with this.